Toribash
Nothing just some bs :|
:P idk, I just intruded in their conversation haha
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I would report him, anyone and everyone that's someone knows to take a screenshot before a deal, and when and if they're scammed.
This will put you on the playing field with an advantage, most likely getting the other guy/guys banned. It's how shit works.

Well, I have screenshots. I'll report him soon. Too lazy to uploads those damn pics.

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
You disappoint ne again text.....that's 3 times in a month. Is that your specialty or something?

What ? Got scammed ? Or losing money and shits ?

Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Yea, I think it would be best to assume so.
I think I'm going to start dueling.

My dueling budget will be like 100k. :3

Well, when I get 50k I'll duel you.
jirado no viraya
Nah, not scamming, just your overall you-ness. You just flat-out disappoint me, son

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I'm mad :|
All u people are rich except for meh
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
I feel brand new again
*empy does gay fag walk across the street*
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 2, 2012 at 01:06 PM.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
I feel brand new again
*empy does swag walk across the street*

Don't do that

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
That accursed word is the root of all impurities that plagues much of this generation, along with ''yolo''.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
That accursed word is the root of all impurities that plagues much of this generation, along with ''yolo''.

"Yolo" is the root of all that is good. Cause it is awesome and stuff.