Ranking
Do you lose sleep over banning someone? Lol
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
How did you find toribash, and how long did it take you to start using the forums?

a friend showed me the game early 2006, ignored it because i thought it was shit for a few months, started playing the demo version without registering for a while mid 2006 and registered my first account early 2007 for a few embarasing support questions, a funny glitch when a registered player used my nick as a joke, locked it to his account by mistake, so i registered this one when FCC became official
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
What do you think about weed?

Not against it or people that use it.

Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Since my question went unanswered, here is a new one: Hard tacos or soft tacos?

Soft.

How did you find toribash, and how long did it take you to start using the forums?

Found out from a friend. Probably took a few months to get on the forum. Hardly active at firstbut more over time.

Originally Posted by kball View Post

Nope.
Are you proud of your toribash life?

I mean, almost all human beings like to be recognized, no matter where, so are you proud of your fame around the forum/game?
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar

No.

(Punchline being the fact that I'm not famous! )

I mean, almost all human beings like to be recognized, no matter where, so are you proud of your fame around the forum/game?

Proud in general? yes. I've helped a few people along the way and that can never hurt, hav made some great friends, met some great people.

My reputation however not so much. The people that know me seem to like me. Those who do not however tend to see me as too strict or humorless.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
As my previous question went unawnsered, what's your desktop background?
(Pictures Included)

They change every 15 minutes, but they are mostly dota-related (there is an ishi one too).
Here's the one I got now.

big pic

Well, I found it hard, as everyone at the start. When the friends who shown me the game quitted on orange belt, I kept trying to make a decent punch (thanks to Logic I almost do it now).
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Since my question went unanswered, here is a new one: Hard tacos or soft tacos?

Never tried tacos.
Originally Posted by kball View Post

Sure, they are banned because they deserve it. ; D

Well, I'm not THE FAMOUS GUY over here, but I am really proud of what I've done for the spanish community at one point (plus being one of unibash mentors, with onlymar).
Last edited by Tinerr; Apr 18, 2013 at 05:02 PM.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
No.

(Punchline being the fact that I'm not famous! )

But #hi and #ldr like you so you should be a bit proud.
Why exactly was this Gorman fellow banned? And what were other major/famous bans that happened or are still going on?
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Yeha Im still wondering about banning too, why was veb banned?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource