Toribash
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Maybe a striking tier? Since most of the tiers are based on grappling techniques and is a disadvantage for all the strikers of the org.

There's not enough striking techniques for a whole Tier so I've been adding one at a time. I mean what are all the striking techniques?
Off the the top of my head: snapkick, hook kick, hook punch, knee strikes, maybe elbows, hammerfist...
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Noticed the Members list is gone. No idea if its somewhere else, or maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

I removed the members list bc it has not been updated in at least a year and too many people would ask me to add their name and then you never see them post again. It felt redundant and a waste of space.

If somebody really wants to see their name on a list I would suggest tiers, at least they'll earn it.
Last edited by footlox; Jun 25, 2016 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
not to mention most of these arent viable due to point trades i mean elbow and knees are hardly viable unless u can guarantee head or chest but yh so far, there isnt enough striking techniques that can be checked for. Its easy to check for turnovers and suplexes etc cause they lead into a DQ but striking has no direct "yh u hit this amount of points u win gj".
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Agh, I get it.

I don't think I was really active when it came to the tiers. They're just positions in Aikido, right? Like, the teacher and what not?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
T7 right now:

Is thai knees, armbar, and uchi mata.

That's muay thai (striking), jiu jitsu, and judo. (Yes I know the armbar can be judo shut up)

I think we need two more techniques. That could be from wrestling, bushido, ehhh tai chi?

What do we think?
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Agh, I get it.

I don't think I was really active when it came to the tiers. They're just positions in Aikido, right? Like, the teacher and what not?

No I think you need to look over the knowledge base.
Last edited by footlox; Jun 25, 2016 at 11:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists
Found it. I remember what this is now. I know why I didn't remember. I am shit at this game so I knew I wouldn't get on any tier. :P

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
That's why i ordered it from novice to elite. Do it pussy.
Toribash Martial Artists
Are u a man or a mouse??
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
dang u hit me with one of those 2009 asdf gaffs and goofs.
shit homie, guess im the only mouse