Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hm ramiro are you using google translate?
i dont understand.

Also a minimilistic board looks the best.

Birthday threads can be opened for the bday and the day after then closed and junked.

Also theres WAY to many other threads.
Alot of them could be discussed in offtopic.
The only exception would be activity checks and announcements and clan eventys (organization not idea ploting)

You could just make a clan announcement thread and only post announcements (e.g. delete everything thats not an announcement)

Honestly, delete everything except.
Replays
art
music
recruit
clan war
suggestions
off topic.

All the rest can be deleted or merged into offtopic
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Why you should be PsY u.u xD
It sounds good for me but i am still waiting for Delaid, i need that he give moderators powers to make this. I really like the idea.

Senti ramiro said why don't we make montly tourneys to see our in-game experience with some prizes and we get points.

I have a new suggestion. We will make montly tourneys and the ones the win it get 3 points with 6 points you up 1 level from your rank.
If you get the first place you have 3 points
If you get the second place you get 2 points
And if you get third place you get 1 point thats all.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
good for you to understand me translate this into English that do not speak Spanish

bueno para que me entiendan traduzcan esto a ingles los que no hablen español

si es lo que dije carrie sobre torneos mensuales es una buena idea y eso quise decir además veo que le diste un cambio y suena mucho mejor. ahora hablare español por que veo que hay personas que no me entienden. si uso traductor google pero veo que no funciona.
pero también hablo de torneos de diseño, animación y vídeos para que no sea solo de pelea y creo que eso haría el clan mas activo
Last edited by ramiroevil; Nov 26, 2011 at 03:47 PM.
ok ramiro aún así síguelo usando sin impotar que traduzca bien o mal.

Well ramiro said that he want montly tourneys with that he meant that he don't want in-game tourneys he want Art, video, modding etc tourneys to desnvolve our selfs.

He said that it will help the clan activity ( we are really active ) then what do you say guys?
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?