Toribash
Originally Posted by Link View Post
I have retired from posting. Most of my activity is snooping everywhere now. Even when I play ingame.

Same, I lerk in the shadows waiting to pounce and post something like this I guess...
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I did my Seekrit Santa thing the moment it was given to me. Oops.

what you mean you sent it immediatly?
Nono, someone mentioned something about procrastination. I just prepared mine immediately.
Managed to fix my laptop yesterday, replaced my 160gb hdd with a 60gb ssd. Better than nothing.

Also, when are the secret santa things meant to be sent? Still got nothing so I better think of something.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sup peeps, thought i'd stop by

Also when did Chirs get GM??
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Managed to fix my laptop yesterday, replaced my 160gb hdd with a 60gb ssd. Better than nothing.

Also, when are the secret santa things meant to be sent? Still got nothing so I better think of something.

They need to be sent to whoever's organizing it by the 24th.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
They need to be sent to whoever's organizing it by the 24th.

Or directly to whoever you're giving it to on the 25th.
Just had Christmas early with my gf because she's leaving to go see her family. She was awesome and gave me this

woo

Also we went to see the new Star Wars movie. I loved it. Episode 5 remains my favourite, but I do place it above the prequels, and even Episode 4!
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I bought some games on Stream before Winter sale right now.

I hate my life again.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.