Toribash
Clan Battle Royale is on the event board. Matches are played using the clan war system. It's a single elimination tournament, best of 15 in atleast 1 of each category of mod: striking,grappling and kicking selected from their list in each round, there's a limit of 3 games per person ( minimum 3 people to play but most likely we'll need 4 or 5 ) with no limit to the number of games played per mod. Just like clan league first to 8 is the winner. Unlike clan league, the prize is immense. There's four or so prizes for 1st only and one of them is 1500000 tc to clan bank. The catch is this tourney is very risky - clans that lose in the tournament 'die' which I've been told means you become unofficial following your loss. Since there's risks involved, there has to be a lot of support for your clan joining from the members - all leaders ( I think this would be jak and ian ) have to agree, the majority of members have to vote yes in a poll on our board and we have to make an app also for us to be able to join.

So, who's in?
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't do it tho n3wb I can't even play for like another few days-weeks let alone reapply
Tgs/Parrot will most likely win this event.
Originally Posted by N3WB View Post
Clan Battle Royale is on the event board. Matches are played using the clan war system. It's a single elimination tournament, best of 15 in atleast 1 of each category of mod: striking,grappling and kicking selected from their list in each round, there's a limit of 3 games per person ( minimum 3 people to play but most likely we'll need 4 or 5 ) with no limit to the number of games played per mod. Just like clan league first to 8 is the winner. Unlike clan league, the prize is immense. There's four or so prizes for 1st only and one of them is 1500000 tc to clan bank. The catch is this tourney is very risky - clans that lose in the tournament 'die' which I've been told means you become unofficial following your loss. Since there's risks involved, there has to be a lot of support for your clan joining from the members - all leaders ( I think this would be jak and ian ) have to agree, the majority of members have to vote yes in a poll on our board and we have to make an app also for us to be able to join.

So, who's in?

this

can't believe a page went by so fast
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its not really worth it is it? I mean does nerf play? nerf and finesse are basically gods and finesse is at his lowest rn.