Toribash
If I had a weapon, it would probably be a halberd. Ideal for chopping, thrusting, and combat in general. A halberd is a long axe with a point.

The only downside would be if I had to use it inside, in which case I would use a long pick or a screwdriver over anything.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I have a Zombie Survival Guide that I goy last year.. Really interesting read.

They cover a lot of topics.

Ooooh an equipments list

a spoon.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
What have you been doing for work? I've been good. Studying a lot, but mostly just trying to enjoy life regardless of what life throws at me

I work in m and s, pretty unsociable hours, usually 3 till midnight or if im taking delivery then 4:30 am till 3pm
Wait, what
I leave the clan. Thank you all for being nice people. My time here has ended, as the clan has been pretty inactive and since the merge there were no real motivations or really cool stuff coming in this clan. Now is inactive asf, I want to keep moving.

Thanks again. I'll still send the gift of the Santa event, but don't give me any present.
I simply don't have too much to say anymore. Just don't have the time with finals.
Started my Christmas break by playing Lifeline and Rebuild 3.

So fun. It's making me procrastinate on my Seekrit Santa present.
a spoon.
I have retired from posting. Most of my activity is snooping everywhere now. Even when I play ingame.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.