Toribash
Let me show to you, the list of top shitposters!

http://forum.toribash.com/misc.php?d...osted&t=502341
-----
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
oh thanks guys ^^

yeah bquad it would look quite goodm I already took a screenshot of my tori there xD
with the right shader it can look amazing, ofc I edited it a bit in paint so it looks even better.

eki could u put that as the clan mod in the main thread? I am laggy af so I can barely post ;-; took me like half an hour to get my previous on the page

what do you mean by Clan mod? But sure.
Last edited by Lust; Jan 10, 2016 at 11:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
tell me witch back ground to use. or vote or something like that
-----
the names are there so you can name them and stuff
Attached Images
2016-01-10_00001.jpg (55.1 KB, 3 views)
2016-01-10_00002.jpg (43.5 KB, 3 views)
2016-01-10_00003.jpg (29.8 KB, 3 views)
2016-01-10_00004.jpg (46.6 KB, 3 views)
2016-01-10_00005.jpg (49.6 KB, 3 views)
2016-01-10_00006.jpg (37.9 KB, 3 views)
2016-01-10_00008.jpg (54.9 KB, 3 views)
2016-01-10_00007.jpg (48.0 KB, 3 views)
2016-01-10_00009.jpg (65.3 KB, 3 views)
2016-01-10_00010.jpg (64.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Dogzy; Jan 10, 2016 at 06:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol eki from where did you get that list? anyway looks like I am the one with more posts yaay. It would be quite sad If I wasnt the one with more posts lol, I am the leader it makes sence I have twice as many posts as the second one, eki. and lol 1/5 posts in this thread is mine xD
You did a great job in the clan page as well, if you want edit the recruitment page as well and then I post it there. You only need to put TFR symbol there

Yesterday I forgot to update the ranks so I will do it now, the ranks will be distributed the following way:

eki, gru and ori will keep their ranks for now, we will be more patient with ori who is getting better from a bad situation and gru will need to raise his activity.

Seba is now a full moderator, ingame/inforums
Mat is an inforums moderator, this means he cant start wars yet
cata is an inforums moderator as well
Bquad is now a regular active member
Minedogz will be kicked for 2 weeks of inactivity without giving a reason

MMATori, uppkicker and boogie22 will be given their last warning to get active if they dont answer in the following 3 days they will be kicked

Should we keep aabb? or move him to first generation? maybe making a second generation ranks and put him and aka there.
Bumble will be warned to get more active now that his ban has reached its end.
We will wait till march when Cat4hbk gets his internet back working.
Iam3pic wil be warned and kicked in 3 days if he doesnt get active.
We will wait for Maruto since he said he was having internet issues.

Thats pretty much it for now,

About the shader, any angel, zane, warm day, tokugawa first, sunrise/set, starts conllide, spirit plane or dream orizont look good with the mod. Solar stargenr looks amazing on it and so does raini days, rain coming and pirate sunset 1 and 2, and moonlight ofc and lost in foggy woods
Yeah ik my activity is shit for now but trust me, I will increase it asap. I am working on
one thing for clan. It's a secret for now so no info for you (okno). I don't know if it's gonna work so I won't promise I will even release it.

Second thing is the clan page. Will we add these yu-gi-oh cards or we will keep usercards, or what? Anyway for now it looks promising. (well for now to be honest it looks like our old page but a bit remade but ik it will be changed) So gl in doing this page.

Third thing is that I am back to Toribash (in game) so you may see me in-game more frequently. I also made my replay thread, so CnC is welcome
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Sorry Bquad I forgot to reply to ur post, make a standing pose and I will be happy with that ^^

Hey dog could u make better posts? We need good posts if we want to become official, try talking about the previous posts, that helps a lot to make them better. If you could do that you would be helping us a lot.

Nice to have you back gru, Ill check ur replays thread later
alright onsola. i got a picture. is this a good pose? i put you in the middle cause you know clan leader showing off everyone
Attached Images
screenshot-10-11-26-59.jpg (62.6 KB, 7 views)
screenshot-10-11-27-03.jpg (71.0 KB, 3 views)
screenshot-10-11-27-10.jpg (72.2 KB, 4 views)
Alright thats good ^^ will you edit and put all the mebers in a single image? If you did so we could use that in the main post to show our toris
well i was planning someone else do the actual picture. i don't know how to do stuff like that. i also want to put a bit of uniqueness into it by people suggesting what they want instead of me choosing for them unless they want me to chose for them. i have my picture
Attached Images
screenshot-10-12-21-46.jpg (71.2 KB, 3 views)
screenshot-10-12-21-54.jpg (72.7 KB, 3 views)
screenshot-10-12-22-02.jpg (70.9 KB, 4 views)