Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

how did you get banned exactly dawn? and what does "split yourself" mean?
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Welcome Tempo! Im sure that we will have good times together, you sound cool and i dont care about your belt, your replays kick ass enough to show your experience .
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Could it be made so its just the text with transparent background so you can put it ontop of your current texture?
Aperture Science Employee #92
Holy shit! Look at those... those... boobers O.O. *fap fap fap fap fap*
Last edited by G4rules19; May 10, 2009 at 08:58 PM. Reason: a
I <3 Nano
confused? pratically hybrid and Nano were allies,hybrid started to dying because alot of members were quitting and nobody (exaggeration) over the black belt wanted to join.
jay is so generous that saved the strongest members of hybrid and taked them with him in this clan.

oh and hi
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
oh, btw, my friend got a happy birthday mail from toribash, BUT DID I GET ONE 22 APRIL? NO! NABI HATES ME!!!

OBJECTION! Nabi just forgot u.. doesnt hate u.
Σ