Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Happy new years mates! I've been having a great few days. Got used to my drawing tablet and am getting better at art. So much so that I opened a texture shop which surely won't get much but still. HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Not the show.
Happy new years guys!!

So, I left the CoD team that I was going to MLG Annaheim with because one of the dudes was an asshole. Being friends with each other is a big part of a competitive team. So I'm about to join a new team I know (hopefully) and maybe we can get up to the same level as the team I just left.

Thanks for stopping by, Gman. Happy new years and good luck with your clan!
Hey guys, happy new year! rip 2013. Anyone got any new years resolutions? Mine is to finally learn to play the violin like I've been wanting to for years.

Also this is a thing now http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=6996422 spread the word.
\o/
Merry New Year~

My New Year's resolution? 1920x1080
Awww yis

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
2014 WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My new years resolution is to be less sexy. My sexy levels are dangerously high atm, and it could cause death by pelvis crushing if nothing is done about it.
I hope 2014 is better than 2013, somehow :P

No resolutions for me, just to maybe make a resolution for next year.
S A D B O Y S
Late Happy New Years and I got No-nothing-nada of resolution wheeee another year of living.
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
My Zone application
Name:Joshywosh
Belt:White belt(but an alt)
Bans, infractions, or warnings:N/A
Past clans and why you left themeath because they owed me and my friend textures and they never gave me and my partner the textures
Anyone you know in this clan:N/A
Why do you want us:To show the clan my best moves and skills at different variety of mods
Why should we want you:because it would be an honor if i could show the members what i am good at.
Best and Worst mods:best mods: aikido, and judo/worst mods: wushu and spaaring i need more help with
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I am always active everyday.For most of my gameplay i like to do aikido and judo. And the other 2 mods i am least good at is sparring and wushu. And i would like to learn a lot about the clan and all of its members
Your usercard:N/A
3 replays:gg spar.rpl, epic.rpl, and easy slice.rpl
It's seems as though the resolution thing has died out as I haven't heard a thing about it with the exception of people saying they have no resolution. Though it's not like it matters any as no one really ever follows through on it.
Not the show.