Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Thats no where near as bad ass as Non non biyori, which is what I am watching atm.. For some reason.

Its shojo I'm p sure too
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
It's just so realistic, Live in that kind of city, gangsters, family, etc, fun to watch.

doesn't look that realistic to me, feels like they just force bad stuff in to make it a darker tone..
anyway, at least it's slightly entertaining.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
watching Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa.its pretty funny though :b
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
doesn't look that realistic to me, feels like they just force bad stuff in to make it a darker tone..
anyway, at least it's slightly entertaining.

I was talking about the daily routine of people in that kind of gangster city/sector.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
The silver Spoon was nice. Not what I expected at all

Yeap I gotta agree, really enjoy the series hilarious af
Add me on kik:Senpaimike :D
wait for the next week. woohoo thats anoying.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
The silver Spoon was nice. Not what I expected at all

I remember being forced to watch Silver Spoon ads to watch the anime I was wanting to watch. Because it was an ad, it just drove me away from Silver Spoon. And that's why I hate ads.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Thats no where near as bad ass as Non non biyori, which is what I am watching atm.. For some reason.

Its shojo I'm p sure too

non non is SoL, it's the best HEALING AND HEARTWARMING SERIES EVER

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT RENGE-DONO

YOUR CAT DIED? YOUR 3DPD IRL GIRLFRIEND DUMPED YOU? YOUR WAIFU IS A SLUT? YOU'RE FEELING LIKE SHIT? GOOD. GO WATCH NON NON BIYORI, USA GOVERNMENT ALREADY REGISTERED IT AS A CURE FOR CANCER.
retired