Toribash
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
@Swer: That's okay, but if you admit that you wont come back anymore and just check by I have to kick you out of the clan and put you in single allies. Anyway, how are you dude?

Haha, I'm fine, just chillin at summerbreak ya' know?
How about you, how's the clan doing?
THIS IS A SIGNATURE.
I just returned from vacations, so basically just hanging around, doing some school preparations and having lots of LoL games ;)
you know, things you do when you got summerbreak

Clan is doing well so far, even though we have to fight inactivity again, as always ;)
Ok Guys.....

I feel like I need to go out to the clan and know some new frontiers around the toribash leyends of the zones in this expanded globalized world, so I decided to
dsahklfflagadasshlabaratidumtninloasdjakd
samxasmxamsdmsadmeeeeeeeeeesadhajskdhajkx e nsa e nas ddoep l sne s noddn enas sha xha shs s hs daks jlx sae js aldok j j hnco chokce jcansun ms e n sa a un no se sla x wu so n el shaj ejok on nononombern lelolololern anenrenrnen grenren
Nah joke I'm not gonna exit the clan never I love it guys (No-homo)
I just dont know what more to say how are you going?
wow, that rly shocked me Latin, you know that?
For real, you scared the sh**t out of me dude!

Well, I'm a bit dizzy now, after you shocked me, and you?
lol count xD
I'm okay, except for this stupid exams that are getting the crap out of me :S

*warning, my previous post can cause yourself an epilepsy, you are warned, if you die, or your eyes explode and blow up your mind, is your fault, in fact, if the second option happens, maybe you are stoned.*
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
I just returned from vacations, so basically just hanging around, doing some school preparations and having lots of LoL games ;)
you know, things you do when you got summerbreak

Clan is doing well so far, even though we have to fight inactivity again, as always ;)

I thought you were over 19 years old :O, the internet is misleading!
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.