Toribash
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I dunno. Who is he? ~Chris

Hey Guys,

What's best video editing software? I'm trying to make own my Youtube channel.

Adobe Premier Pro CC and Sony Vegas Pro 12 are the best i know for edition, generally normal videos, simple or complex non CGI editions. For CGI it's better Adobe After Effects CC.
Uknow, u can download all that. But if u dont want to do it and dont have $$$ to pay them, then there's Pitivi and Kdenlive for Linux, p decent programs and they're free ofc ;vv
Last edited by Jodus; Dec 7, 2015 at 05:35 PM.
Oh. I using Windows but thanks for that.

So, I'm still active, guys. You've noticed that I don't use IRC for long time. Yes, Why. That is my new computer. I bought it like last week ago. Whatever I always forget to download IRC client. Oops!

Well, RIP 2WC's PC.
Last edited by Chris; Dec 7, 2015 at 06:07 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Recently my PC has been getting very loud when playing games and coming under any sort of load. I'm reasonably sure it's my power supply, so I ordered another one that will be here tomorrow. I'll be sad if it's my video card because those are expensive and Christmas is here. Not much money to spend on myself yet. In other news, my birthday is coming up (January) and I will be turning 21. I am currently trying to save up to get myself a handgun as soon as possible, because guns.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
hiya 8r! w0ts jamming?

Just chilling and working really. How's things?
Wait, what
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Recently my PC has been getting very loud when playing games and coming under any sort of load. I'm reasonably sure it's my power supply, so I ordered another one that will be here tomorrow. I'll be sad if it's my video card because those are expensive and Christmas is here. Not much money to spend on myself yet. In other news, my birthday is coming up (January) and I will be turning 21. I am currently trying to save up to get myself a handgun as soon as possible, because guns.

Because guns... right...

I'll be sure to stay a good distance away from you when you're angry.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by eightah View Post
Just chilling and working really. How's things?

What have you been doing for work? I've been good. Studying a lot, but mostly just trying to enjoy life regardless of what life throws at me
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Because guns... right...

I'll be sure to stay a good distance away from you when you're angry.

Nah, I'm safe as shit about my guns. The only one that isn't locked up and doesn't have a trigger lock is the one that's in pieces in my basement.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.