Toribash
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
Hello everyone my name is... Well you can see if you look slightly to the left, before you think this is an app on the wrong thread, no I'm not that stupid. Anyway I'm just here to checkout how active this clan really is, an active forum is better than active ingame. Oh and I'd like to say hi to Inferno, it's been a long time, how's everything going?

You may have noticed I'm not in a clan right now, and I have my reasons. I'll stick around possibly just to see how well I'd fit in here. How is everyone today?

-.-
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Hello everyone my name is... Well you can see if you look slightly to the left, before you think this is an app on the wrong thread, no I'm not that stupid. Anyway I'm just here to checkout how active this clan really is, an active forum is better than active ingame. Oh and I'd like to say hi to Inferno, it's been a long time, how's everything going?

You may have noticed I'm not in a clan right now, and I have my reasons. I'll stick around possibly just to see how well I'd fit in here. How is everyone today?

No.
NOODLE ARMS
Wow. Well it just goes to show there is no reason in the world.

We have reasons to say no to you. There are other clans for you, but the clan is not Ethr
Don't just say "we have reasons", tell me them in all honesty and we'll match it up to whatever has gone on.
Leader of nothing
Don't just say "we have reasons", tell me them in all honesty and we'll match it up to whatever has gone on.

Alright, a while ago when you joined, you got into fights, people left, you don't shut up about ponies. Lag can prob continue on this
Not yet, but prob. I didn't even say no to you, I just did a -.- face like ughh, w/e. Talk to Lag and Inferno about you here