Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London, which later became adopted as a global time standard. It is for the most part the same as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), and when this is viewed as a time zone, the name Greenwich Mean Time is especially used by bodies connected with the United Kingdom, such as the BBC World Service,[1] the Royal Navy, the Met Office and others particularly in Arab countries, such as the Middle East Broadcasting Center and OSN. It is the term in common use in the United Kingdom and countries of the Commonwealth, including Australia, South Africa, India, Pakistan and Malaysia, and many other countries in the Eastern Hemisphere.
Before the introduction of UTC on 1 January 1972, Greenwich Mean Time (also known as Zulu time) was the same as Universal Time (UT), a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
In the United Kingdom, GMT is the official time during winter; during summer British Summer Time (BST) is used. GMT is the same as Western European Time.[2]
Noon Greenwich Mean Time is rarely the exact moment when the sun crosses the Greenwich meridian and reaches its highest point in the sky there, because of Earth's uneven speed in its elliptic orbit and its axial tilt. This event may be up to 16 minutes away from noon GMT, a discrepancy calculated by the equation of time. Noon is the annual average (i.e. mean) time of this event, prompting the inclusion of "mean" in "Greenwich Mean Time".
Historically the term GMT has been used with two different conventions, sometimes numbering hours starting at midnight and sometimes starting at noon. The more specific terms UT and UTC do not share this ambiguity, always referring to midnight as zero hours. Astronomers preferred the latter GMT convention in order to simplify their observational data so that each night was logged under a single calendar date.

Seems legit.
yeah i know sorry forgot its +2
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
hah =P ty
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
Hi guys, sorry for the long absence, been busy with school, how are you?. Noticed some changes. Very glad to have cleared the organization from unnecessary Members
Justin:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia View Post
CRQ may refer to:
Air Creebec's ICAO designator
McClellan-Palomar Airport's FAA location identifier
:CRQ, a software product for CueCat
Caravelas Airport's IATA code
Change Request, in Information Technology, a customer or user's request to change hardware or software.
Chronic Respiratory Questionnaire
Continuous Repeat Request
Customer Relationship Quality, a measure of customer retention from Deep-Insight
Cross-Recurrence Quantification
Central Research Question
Classical Recordings Quarterly, a quarterly British magazine devoted to vintage recordings of classical music.

Also welcome back, Gman

Apathetic User