Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Very nice replays Tempo! I like klimates and madman the most
Edit: Here is a cool kickbox replay that i really liked, i didnt post this earlier because im on a different computer and it has different replays. Ok enjoy and hope that this gets into the clan vid!
Attached Files
0 Kickbox power decap.rpl (68.7 KB, 5 views)
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
Thx for who ever voted for me!
And its going to be though cuz playaj is getting many votes from hybird members
I welcome you to our clan! I hope we have a good experience ingame and on forums .
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
I'll upload an updated version of it soon. (the seams on the corners of the background bug me) I hope you like the shaders too.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
There should be a uniform, like if you have a left tricep text it should say nano. Ps i know we have tags for that but its still cool