Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
That's a respectable collection
-----
Just bought ESEA, you guys got any experience there?
What's the skill level compared to MM. For example as a GE where would I land in ESEA approximately at first?

Rank C would be the lowest you could get, maybe you can get B if you do well.
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
No rank D is the lowest. D- technically

https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=support&d=faq&id=257

No, i meant the lowest he could get if he plays idk let's say bad or he gets bad team mates. Didn't mean C is the lowest rank there.
That's a respectable collection
-----
Just bought ESEA, you guys got any experience there?
What's the skill level compared to MM. For example as a GE where would I land in ESEA approximately at first?

I would expect anywhere from C to B to start out with.
It's pretty much the same as MM, when it comes to skill level. You'll be matched "fairly" even once you get your proper rank.

Queue time takes a while, people tend to know the callouts a bit more and a bit more serious about the game and how it's supposed to be played compared to lower ranked MM games. I may or may not start up ESEA again. I just wasn't a huge fan of the usual 4-5 min wait time on a queue when I was playing lol.

I do however like how your matches, etc are stored and it actually has voice on the demos.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Feb 27, 2017 at 02:09 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Well, the skill level doesn't seem to be very high at B. (not ranked yet, just playing agaisnt Bs in placements).
Finished my 3rd match with 20 RWS 37 frags so it seems like DMG-SMFC players mostly.

Looking forward to seeing how fast I can get A.

EDIT: Seems to be now that I'm going into fifth match with B+ players I'm getting globals etc

EDIT 2: 5th game with similar ranked people, got absolutely mauled. Seems like the rankings are pretty random.
Last edited by cowmeat; Feb 27, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
Well, the skill level doesn't seem to be very high at B. (not ranked yet, just playing agaisnt Bs in placements).
Finished my 3rd match with 20 RWS 37 frags so it seems like DMG-SMFC players mostly.

Looking forward to seeing how fast I can get A.

EDIT: Seems to be now that I'm going into fifth match with B+ players I'm getting globals etc

EDIT 2: 5th game with similar ranked people, got absolutely mauled. Seems like the rankings are pretty random.

Until you get a rank, this will kinda happen all the time.
The skill level for the esea ranks are pretty random; get fucked but D- players, shit on As Only consistent-ish ranks are A+ and S.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

>tfw people shit on falchion knives and that's literally my second favourite type, the first being karambit
I plan to get crimson web field tested if I don't get bored of CS in next few weeks or months

also, got access to overwatch, cool.
Last edited by Powas; Feb 28, 2017 at 08:45 PM.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
>tfw people shit on falchion knives and that's literally my second favourite type, the first being karambit
I plan to get crimson web field tested if I don't get bored of CS in next few weeks or months

also, got access to overwatch, cool.

My least favorite knifes are the bowie knife, then falchion, then the butt plugs.
I like the huntsman, but it's borderline imo since it's so fucking huge.

I prefer, gut, karambit, regular bayonet, and flip knife
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation