Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thanks Risk

I got a metallic pink electric guitar and it sounds awesome! XD

The motorcycle guitar looks awesome too XD
-----
I just looked at a replay of mind and IceWariorz was in it.
I was like "That looks like IceWarriorz Textures" XD
-----
Also I have a question: Can anyone in the clan vote for one's application?
Last edited by cjustin141; Dec 28, 2013 at 05:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Herro
Yes, anyone can vote.

I got into the first Aikido World Championship tourney, but I backed out because iRookie was there and I was scared. I haven't been able to get into one sense.
Originally Posted by XfirekingX View Post
Hey, my name is isaac davis, age 13, or XfirekingX. i am a blue belt, and play almost every day. I am looking for a trustworthy clan to be a family with, and just left one, due to so much inactivity. I am trying to join a more skilled clan, and think i have come to the right place. i respect everyone unless disrespected. I would greatly appreciate it if you would accept me. Thank you for your time.
-----
And I know IceWarriorZ
-----
Name: (Do YOU know who you are?) Isaac Davis (XfirekingX)
Belt: (Black belt preferred, not required)Blue Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (So we know who we are dealing with)No I am clean
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are)Eternal Assassins(left due to inactivity and wanted more skill and loyalty in a clan)
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you)IceWarriorZ
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal) Because I want to be in a loyal, skilled clan that I can put full trust into. And I see I came to the right place.
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) Because I am loyal, fun and easy to get along with
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with)My best are judo, twinswords, and wushu. My worst is parkour
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this) I like to skate, sing and play video games. I am in my school choir, and also like to play drums. I help my neighbor with mechanics when he needs me.
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask) I don't know how to place it here.
3 replays:
-----
I would greatly appreciate it if you would accept me. Thank you for your time.

I'll have to go with a no, mostly because of your very little experience ingame.. You seem like a nice person, but we're not only a forum clan, at least to my knowledge.
and you have "x'es in your name :/
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Well, since the video of the Grand Final of the Skittles Wars is taking forever to download on Skype, I'll go ahead and announce the winners here.

Purple was eliminated in the first round, so Ice lost his money.
The semi final was 2 reds, an orange, and a green.
I pitted one red against the green, and one red against the orange.
I can't remember exactly what happened in the semi finals. There was 1 red, and then I think he was against an orange.

Anyway, long story short, red won.

Risk owes 5k to Bleach, Ice owes 1k to Bleach.

I sent you your 1k Bleach :P

Justin-May I see where this replay is?

Has anyone heard anything from DJ?
Last edited by Laser; Dec 29, 2013 at 12:41 AM.
S A D B O Y S
Thanks Ice. Any of you know how to fix my replay? I saved it because it was a nice fight with a pose at the end but the names are wrong. I'm not in it! xD If you do, I'm always on skype.
Not the show.
Ice - I think he's away on Christmas Vacation still or something. He hasn't been on Skype for like a week.

Bleach - Open your replay in Notepad, go to where it says Player 0 and player 1. Whoever was playing on Tori's side is player 0, so put their name there. Other player on the player 1 part.
Thanks Clay, I snapped a guy's arm off and climbed up him landing the jump off in a pose. Wanted to have it. So I am getting a little bored of toribash and I think we should execute on some of those Ideas we had come up with a while back.
Not the show.
Hey guys, I am jk6777. I have had my Toribash account for a while, and I am just getting in to the game, and I would like to expand my reach into the forums. I have lurked around a bit, and have noticed that you guys are very active on the forums. I know I only have a few posts, but I really think joining this clan would help this number go up. Another reason I would like to join this clan is that I would like to be in the same clan as my friend Toolfree. My time is Central Time/GMT -6. I am currently a green belt, but this rising very quickly. My Skype name is jk6777777. I guess you guys should want me in your clan because I have a decent sense of humor, I am pretty easy going, and I am easy to deal with. If I had to, I would say my best mod is Aikido, and my worst is Spirit Wrestling. Also, I have never been banned or infracted and I have never been in any other clan.

Now on to a few paragraphs about myself. My favorite college Football team is the Missouri Tigers, and my favorite NFL team is the St. Louis Rams. I was born in Pontiac, Michigan. In my free time I watch YouTube. My favorite band is Kansas.

I also like playing many video games. Some games I like are Call of Duty, Pokemon, and Madden 25. Some other websites I get on are Pokemonshowdown.com and Duelingnetwork.com. I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)