Toribash
God I hate you nij, I just spent the past 2 days watching all 25 episodes of SAO. The feels were to much man, I almost cried at least twice, idk if you finished it yet so I won't say anything but damn dude. In other news I finished my first day of high school, it's gonna be a long 4 years V_V.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
God I hate you nij, I just spent the past 2 days watching all 25 episodes of SAO. The feels were to much man, I almost cried at least twice, idk if you finished it yet so I won't say anything but damn dude. In other news I finished my first day of high school, it's gonna be a long 4 years V_V.

Ah, high school. Good times, good times.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post

Ha, you feel old even though you're young.

I start tomorrow c:
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post

Omg, I saw it all in 2 days XD. I loved it, I also drew Kirito and will post it in Art/Music thread sometime

Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post

Hahahaha, look at Old Cranky Fenrrroooo. HeycLag, lets go egg his house NAHHHHHH

Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post

I start tomorrow c:

I have a week until my sophomore year
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post

I start tomorrow c:

I'm old compared to you guys.

Originally Posted by Nijia View Post
Omg, I saw it all in 2 days XD. I loved it, I also drew Kirito and will post it in Art/Music thread sometime

Hahahaha, look at Old Cranky Fenrrroooo. HeycLag, lets go egg his house NAHHHHHH

I have a week until my sophomore year

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I saw what nijia wrote and was all like
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Spart, I was bored and re watched an episode of SAO. I wish the series kept going. I want more SAO ;-;
I am ingame, come join me!

-5 minutes later-

Yeah I stopped playing...
Not sure if anyone likes futurama here, but I want you all to see the best gif ever.

Context: Bender dancing on dead little girl.