View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I say yes also Aoc no offence but its me and edjr's responsibility to post the app's not offence meant but i meanss things may get messy.
blh blah blablabla blah?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
hmm, lol aoc helpin out n shit.
but i say yes, he was invited and he seems cool enuf
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
blh blah blablabla blah?

No.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Mwah why do you dodge answering the actual questions and contradict the purpose of your own thread?
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
You aren't wearing a shirt. If you are, take it off. Now.

Correct!

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Although I don't like his method of paragraphing, at least he took the time to do something that was well thought out. So I say yes.

Plus you know, he was invited and shit.

He wanted to make it a little more detailed but he didn't have the time :P

Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Apathy, either way. If he gets in I won\'t complain but I wouldn\'t have invited him.

I wouldn't have pm'd him if you didn't want to :/
I didn't say I didn't want you to, feel free to invite anyone you want. I just said I personally wouldn't have.