Toribash
I got a new computer in like 3 days ago. It can runs Fallout 4 on ultra setting with 20 mods without any drop fps.

Sorry about that, Bulletron.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Hey i finally starting to manage my time well enough to play toribash again
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Originally Posted by Dooby View Post
Hey i finally starting to manage my time well enough to play toribash again

Same!

I've started using my "free 'study' periods" at school to actually study (which hadn't occurred to me before). Now I am genuinly starting to wish that teachers set more homework because of how bored I am of just doing self-motivated revision. I hate myself for being such a smug, try-hard, little, shit, but things are a lot easier as said smug, try-hard, little shit.

I find out whether I have got an interview for Oxford at some point over the next week, so shit is kinda tense for me at the moment, but having never expected to even be in a position to apply for it I won't really mind either way.

How is everyone?
Good morning sweet princess
Yaya, Hi Dooby and Zelda It's been a long time eh. you guys should hang out in IRC with us more :P
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Zelda, gimme some of your of your try-hard, little, shit, stuff to survive this semester. lul

Damn, my pc has been trolling with me today. I think one of my memories or my video card is dead. I turn it on, starts for 3secs then shuts down, and a sec after, it turns on again and shuts down. I pulled the video card and does the same. I let one memory, nothing. I switch the memories... and it works.. I put the vcard again, and it doesnt work now. i let the pc without it and it runs fine. but a moment later, the blue screen appears saying things like Memory_Management and System_Service_Exception.

Halp
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
Zelda, gimme some of your of your try-hard, little, shit, stuff to survive this semester. lul

Damn, my pc has been trolling with me today. I think one of my memories or my video card is dead. I turn it on, starts for 3secs then shuts down, and a sec after, it turns on again and shuts down. I pulled the video card and does the same. I let one memory, nothing. I switch the memories... and it works.. I put the vcard again, and it doesnt work now. i let the pc without it and it runs fine. but a moment later, the blue screen appears saying things like Memory_Management and System_Service_Exception.

Halp

I like your avatar
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
I like your avatar

Wtf, dude man...

@Jodus: That sounds like RAM problem I guess but I'm not very knowledgeable about problem on computer.
Last edited by Chris; Dec 2, 2015 at 12:07 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Yeah, memory issue, have you tried doing a memory diagnostic? It is different with the type of motherboard you have, but usually it's just a matter of going into advanced bios settings and enabling a start up memory diagnostic. You should be able to get into BIOS with the condition your PC is in. if not I'd say get new ram. Has it been like this for a while? Did you do any RAM over clocking? that might have caused it, if not RAM does have a lifetime, it dies from time to time. Also just stating the obvious, if you are mixing ram there can be compatibility issues. but you stated that if you took out one it will boot? if so use the windows ram diagnostic tool.
Last but not least, what motherboard do you have? Need the computer specs to do research to help you :P

I have now renamed this to "Computer help mega-thread shenanigans with Tuna" ~Tuna
Last edited by Tuna; Dec 2, 2015 at 01:29 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
I like your avatar

thanks
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Wtf, dude man...

@Jodus: That sounds like RAM problem I guess but I'm not very knowledgeable about problem on computer.

lul wat.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Yeah, memory issue, have you tried doing a memory diagnostic? It is different with the type of motherboard you have, but usually it's just a matter of going into advanced bios settings and enabling a start up memory diagnostic. You should be able to get into BIOS with the condition your PC is in. if not I'd say get new ram. Has it been like this for a while? Did you do any RAM over clocking? that might have caused it, if not RAM does have a lifetime, it dies from time to time. Also just stating the obvious, if you are mixing ram there can be compatibility issues. but you stated that if you took out one it will boot? if so use the windows ram diagnostic tool.
Last but not least, what motherboard do you have? Need the computer specs to do research to help you :P

I have now renamed this to "Computer help mega-thread shenanigans with Tuna" ~Tuna

Ye i tried to do that but it was getting worse and the computer didn't let me do shi. So i get to the point where i replaced both memories, the hard disk for a ssd, the cpu for a celeron, the power supply and without vcard. The pc boots and just goes all black when the win is loading. It's the motherboard, Rip.

I tested on Zorin, it ran but freezes in like 5mins after. But that was before all the hardware replacements. Now it keeps resetting when arrives the loading part.

I think it's time to update from 775 to 1150 ;vv
(Only if i had the money)
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Last edited by Jodus; Dec 2, 2015 at 06:22 AM.
Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
thankslul wat.Ye i tried to do that but it was getting worse and the computer didn't let me do shi. So i get to the point where i replaced both memories, the hard disk for a ssd, the cpu for a celeron, the power supply and without vcard. The pc boots and just goes all black when the win is loading. It's the motherboard, Rip.

I tested on Zorin, it ran but freezes in like 5mins after. But that was before all the hardware replacements. Now it keeps resetting when arrives the loading part.

I think it's time to update from 775 to 1150 ;vv
(Only if i had the money)
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

I just played two hours worth of Plague Inc.: Evolved. This game gets to you man.