Toribash
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
i dont know too. well, i dont exactly count it though. i post when there's something to talked about in this thread or asking stuff.
-----
G'night guys,
May hampa bless your tori

so do I lol, I post when there's something interesting to post or just talk shit x)
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Also guys i think you need to post more often... Start new discussions... If you have time.. not just wait for someone to start one.. and GOOOOHOHOHOOOD night haybale.. may hampa grants your tori the power and wisdom of the ancient toris and those who came before... (Wtf is this shit? XD)
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Maro (and Devil), I am sorry if I offended you with that text of mine.. It's not meant that way. I meant what asds said. Suu.. We be friends..? C:
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Maro (and Devil), I am sorry if I offended you with that text of mine.. It's not meant that way. I meant what asds said. Suu.. We be friends..? C:

Wut? No offence taken here cuz.. you werent offending anyone.. we are all friends and nothing happened with dat :3
Guys check this replay out (No dm Only a small jump) Practicing momentum and to take away momentum without losing stability
Attached Files
#Practice_SJ_Jump_1.rpl (66.1 KB, 3 views)
Guys I think that someone has to make a place to start new discussions and choose where to post.It might sound weird so I will post a link from old clan to see how threads and posting was going and I think if we change it the clan will look simple for someone who wants to apply and for the clan members to navigate.Also there is an issue with the clan banner which is enormous and looks old.So just press the clan page and you will see the awasome posting system
Http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=91
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Guys I think that someone has to make a place to start new discussions and choose where to post.It might sound weird so I will post a link from old clan to see how threads and posting was going and I think if we change it the clan will look simple for someone who wants to apply and for the clan members to navigate.Also there is an issue with the clan banner which is enormous and looks old.So just press the clan page and you will see the awasome posting system
Http://forum.toribash.com/clan.php?clanid=91

Yes but the problem is, we are not allowed to do so, we have to be official to make that stuff.. I've been thinking about it too..
Hey bros how you doin all?? Anyone know any good parkour mod(sorry for bad english.. im just too lazy to type, dont tell me to look in the mods section pls cuz i already did that.
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post

We're friends also, one quick question. How do you scroll than click? PLZ ANYONE ANSWER?!
-----
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Hey bros how you doin all?? Anyone know any good parkour mod(sorry for bad english.. im just too lazy to type, dont tell me to look in the mods section pls cuz i already did that.

One more question. Maro can you send me the screenshot (or avatar) you had before you got the tori present avvy? Do it in pm please and thanks.
-----
Guys I am confused. When was Back Flips made? 2009? What the hell?!
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jan 15, 2014 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Guys I am confused. When was Back Flips made? 2009? What the hell?!

No.. I think back flips was made like 2012 or so, I don't know.. Maybe, Maybe not