Toribash
I'm sad because I'm inactive D:
LoL is a thing of pure awesomeness to me, like wow.

But anyways.

For me let's make an unique list in our clan:

TRAILER
CLAN LOGO
STORY
HOW WE RUN
GOALS
MEMBERS
ANNOUNCEMENTS
LINKS.

Well the first part doesn't change so much but I think we should use it like that, or just keep it as it is.

Lust - > Life's way of tricking people into reproducing.
Well do you mean love isn't it, well lust is Life's way of tricking people into getting into the woods, because you get "Lust"
Running away...
Yeah Seba, I think this list is good idea. I'l keep that in mind

About logo (maybe not logo but our page image, if this what I am trying to do is logo than ok). I started doing this one you wanted. I mean the one where all members are. For now I didn't do much but when I will have more time I will take care of it. For now I have some tests in school so I have to pay attention 4 it.

iMatrx

Yea, I've taken the title for short time some time ago xD

And about activity: As you can see it increased but what is more they are mostly over 10 words even when rule was disbanded for week. Let's keep that up guys We have to have rules, but don't make them too strict cause it may cause inactivity or clan leaving or everything you can imagine, it can even lead to death of the clan (I hope not 4 MAU)

Any topics?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Not really, we dont have any topics right now, other thing we tried was just chatting without topic, which seems to have worked pretty well.

Something you said gru wasnt too clear ``maybe not logo but our page image, if this what I am trying to do is logo than ok´´ do you mean u will work on a logo? or u are going to work on that thing of having our toris in a line, if you are going to do any of those it would be great.
-----
I have been speaking with cat4hbk and he has been working on an html that we could use for our our page, since he will be without internet till march you wont see him online much, maybe he gets on steam throw his phone.
Last edited by Onsola; Jan 8, 2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
u are going to work on that thing of having our toris in a line, if you are going to do any of those it would be great.

Exactly, this is what I wanted to say. I will work on it later, should I do it on a mod or just clean one with lined up toris?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
mm I am working on a sort of dojo mod now, maybe if you like it you could use it, tho it would be ok to have a clean one, with my mod we could do something similar to what urban did, like the tori shanging in dif parts in dif positions
-----
Bquad requested a clift similar to the one in the picture I wanted to use as a reference, if someone makes it we could use it
Last edited by Onsola; Jan 8, 2016 at 10:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
It would be pretty cool to have a MAU mod actually, so we could be the best on it ofcourse

check the clan mod here

This is on our page at the bottom before all the peoples names