Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I might try and join to soap, maybe you could rec me. I hate playing minecraft with strangers so I don't play lol. I also have this new computer I can play on so that's a plus. But anyways, I woke up this morning and my computer was reset. It wasn't activated christmas morning and I told my brother in law, gift giver, and he reset it after I'd fixed it. Thankfully windows.old exists and I got it all back xD.
Not the show.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
I might try and join to soap, maybe you could rec me. I hate playing minecraft with strangers so I don't play lol. I also have this new computer I can play on so that's a plus. But anyways, I woke up this morning and my computer was reset. It wasn't activated christmas morning and I told my brother in law, gift giver, and he reset it after I'd fixed it. Thankfully windows.old exists and I got it all back xD.

You could try, but they require you to make a video, and most of the members do Let's Plays on it. But there are a few that don't.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
It's a whitelist server of friends that play vanilla survival together. It would be stupid if they didn't require an application. If anyone could join, people would join and just grief everyone and it would ruin the server.

I hate almost every single public Minecraft server that exists, even mini-games because of those reasons ): That's why I just play with my friends, we run our own private servers, mini-games and modded survival.
S A D B O Y S
Hey, my name is isaac davis, age 13, or XfirekingX. i am a blue belt, and play almost every day. I am looking for a trustworthy clan to be a family with, and just left one, due to so much inactivity. I am trying to join a more skilled clan, and think i have come to the right place. i respect everyone unless disrespected. I hope you can consider inviting me into zone.
Attached Files
off with your head!.rpl (35.6 KB, 7 views)
I could make a video now, god knows this computer could do about anything I asked for at this point. (Still ecstatic about getting it) Well Clay, I have the tc now and them some. I made a texture and it's definitely nicer having this tablet. Can't wait to do more.
Not the show.
There is no way my comp could ever handle recording. I would probably blue-screen. No joke.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by lozker View Post
Name: lozker (Lauri)
Belt: 5th dan black belt
Bans, infractions or warnings: i have 3 infractions 1 warning because i forgot put payment on items section and two useless post
Past clans: Essence Elite Phenomenal
And why you left/kicked from them: i left from Essence because i made own clan called bery but next week some very weird lag happen i got automatically kicked from the clan i left from Elite because it was kinda inactive clan i got kicked from phenomenal i don't know why
Anyone you know in this clan: i don't actually know anyone in this clan but if i get accepted i try to know each other
Why do you want to join us: I wanna join because there is good and active members
Why should we want you: i think because i'm forum/ingame active player(or actually not so active on ingame i sometimes play ingame
Best mods: AikidoBigDojo and Wushu
Worst mods: Mushu
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Well i'm great replay maker
User card:
3 replays: well there is two i'm lazy to make 1 more

Gotta go with soap. No. Also, and this pisses me off the most, one sentence is not one paragraph. I know I broke that rule, but even I wouldn't have said yes to my app.
Last edited by Toolfree; Dec 27, 2013 at 04:42 PM.
my clan was deleted
Well, since the video of the Grand Final of the Skittles Wars is taking forever to download on Skype, I'll go ahead and announce the winners here.

Purple was eliminated in the first round, so Ice lost his money.
The semi final was 2 reds, an orange, and a green.
I pitted one red against the green, and one red against the orange.
I can't remember exactly what happened in the semi finals. There was 1 red, and then I think he was against an orange.

Anyway, long story short, red won.

Risk owes 5k to Bleach, Ice owes 1k to Bleach.

Hey, my name is isaac davis, age 13, or XfirekingX. i am a blue belt, and play almost every day. I am looking for a trustworthy clan to be a family with, and just left one, due to so much inactivity. I am trying to join a more skilled clan, and think i have come to the right place. i respect everyone unless disrespected. I would greatly appreciate it if you would accept me. Thank you for your time.
-----
And I know IceWarriorZ
-----
Name: (Do YOU know who you are?) Isaac Davis (XfirekingX)
Belt: (Black belt preferred, not required)Blue Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (So we know who we are dealing with)No I am clean
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are)Eternal Assassins(left due to inactivity and wanted more skill and loyalty in a clan)
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you)IceWarriorZ
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal) Because I want to be in a loyal, skilled clan that I can put full trust into. And I see I came to the right place.
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) Because I am loyal, fun and easy to get along with
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with)My best are judo, twinswords, and wushu. My worst is parkour
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this) I like to skate, sing and play video games. I am in my school choir, and also like to play drums. I help my neighbor with mechanics when he needs me.
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask) I don't know how to place it here.
3 replays:
-----
I would greatly appreciate it if you would accept me. Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
Criss Angel.rpl (8.3 KB, 5 views)
deadly dragon.rpl (38.6 KB, 5 views)
headless freerunner.rpl (147.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by XfirekingX; Dec 28, 2013 at 04:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump