Toribash
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
HayBale your sig isn't true. Whenever you are closer to the light, your shadows become to disappear. How would they be greater?

EDIT: That's what Dscigs said.
-----

He said that it must be at least 3-4 replays...

i'm just quoting game quotes, forgot what game it is
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
i'm just quoting game quotes, forgot what game it is

I can come up with good guesses. Dark Souls? God of War? Ninja Gaiden Series? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (lol no)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Did i ever tell you the difinition of insanity? Insanity is doing the same fucking thing over and over and over and over again expecting.. shit.. to change, now when someone first told me that, i thought he was bullshitting me, so i shot him, but then ilooked around.. all these people repeating the same thing ezxpecting a change..why are you looking at me like that? DO YOU THINK IM BULLSHITTING YOU?... Did i ever tell you the definition of insanity? ~ vaas montenegro - FarCry 3. (Origin: albert einstien) qwell i kinda dont remember it but the version of the game is more epic than the original definiton of insanity made by einstien) ima put this in my sig xD
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
well... thats... kinda short
-----
you know, i was gonna play with hampa at quick aikido 6. but then he lose, and he said he was gonna quit. i didn't get the time to play with him
Last edited by HayBale; Jan 14, 2014 at 08:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
hmmm dunno darker, i guess i'm more comfy with scroll that with click
because the first time i played toribash, i'm scrolling the joints. so, it became my usuality

I'm scrolling too, it goes way faster than clicking
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Ught i cant believe the inactivity.. wtf is wrong, we used to have 5 - 3 pages everyday.. now only 2 pages... Its decreasing gradually
Hey Maro I am not trying to be offensive ,its ...that I don't know many words and I have a lack of vocabulary.
OK now let's clear this out.If one watches a tb replay and like the pose in the end and wants to do it,Is that move stealing?I think it is.Because the pose in the end shows your style.Right? For example the replay ''I like it on my top of my head(or something)" ends with a move he is on the tip of his head.That's part of his style,right?So if I do the same move in the end on purpose,isn't that stealing?CHEFF did you get the replays or you will mess up more with my head?lol
I may be a noob (or not)but my style is absolute.WReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeking ball
-----
Oh and I have beaten Nuthug.Aikido
Last edited by asdsasds; Jan 14, 2014 at 02:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Ught i cant believe the inactivity.. wtf is wrong, we used to have 5 - 3 pages everyday.. now only 2 pages... Its decreasing gradually

i dont know too. well, i dont exactly count it though. i post when there's something to talked about in this thread or asking stuff.
-----
G'night guys,
May hampa bless your tori
Last edited by HayBale; Jan 14, 2014 at 03:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Hey Maro I am not trying to be offensive ,its ...that I don't know many words and I have a lack of vocabulary.
OK now let's clear this out.If one watches a tb replay and like the pose in the end and wants to do it,Is that move stealing?I think it is.Because the pose in the end shows your style.Right? For example the replay ''I like it on my top of my head(or something)" ends with a move he is on the tip of his head.That's part of his style,right?So if I do the same move in the end on purpose,isn't that stealing?CHEFF did you get the replays or you will mess up more with my head?lol
I may be a noob (or not)but my style is absolute.WReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeking ball

Im not talking about replicating something (stealing as you put it) im talking about that: you see a nice walking style for example.. you dont steal it you just take an inspiration from it, u know? My imagination sucks pretty bad so if im out of ideas for toribash replays, for example, parkour. I go watch that toribash parkour vid on youtube.. see how the jump in real life and toribash made.. take ideas and.. and try to make the masterpiece in my imagination which its ideas was simply noted, cuz toribash is all about imaginating, then creating what you imagined or atleast a part of it.. but, if you replicate someone's run, pose, or whatever the fuck it is xD, you gotta give credit.. if you dont, it would be stealing... My problem is.. i suck really bad at imaginating what i want to creat.. its like all you ideas are drained.. empty head... So yeah i see how things work but i ONLY TAKE IDEAS not REPLICATING SOMEONE'S STYLE........