Toribash
you use heal only on ad carries, its the new meta.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Bleep bloop fuck the Meta, Blitz jungle.

Heal is usually either overrated or underrated... People generally either take it on every champ like idiots or they assume that it's a "noob spell" and that anyone that takes it is a bad player (which used to be somewhat true before it got buffed)

And yeah when in a ranked/draft pick I generally wouldn't take someone like Maoki for a jungle. If they pick a passive jungler (as you said) I go someone like Udyr to counter the shit out of them, whereas if they haven't picked a jungler I'll pick someone that can't be countered easily to make sure they don't counter me.

Which is a shame, I love Maoki jungle, I can only do it in blind pick :(
Last edited by SpmSL; Apr 14, 2012 at 08:20 AM.
Oh, meh emphasis on ''new''.
But all ad carries go for lifesteal no? Doesn't heal lower the lifesteal. Well thats what I heard from my Brazilian buddy.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Um... No...
I've never taken it before (other than at like level 1/2/3) but I know that after you use a heal you get a debuff for a few seconds that means you can't heal again, though I don't think that extends to things like Lifesteal.
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Yeah it looks like a pretty sweet build.

Although did you get your Rod AFTER Zonhyas? I generally like to get my Rod by about 20 minutes otherwise the passive is either not charged for the first few team fights or ends up not charged at all if the game doesn't go on past about 30 minutes.

I would also consider getting Rylais a bit earlier unless the team is building a good bit of MR.

You realise he didn't rush an hourglass, right? It's just easier to activate because the 1 key is nicer to press than any of the others.

Bob had RoA first.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Oh good :)
I thought he may have moved it for one reason or another (I generally keep my activatable items on 3, 4 or 5)
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Oh, meh emphasis on ''new''.
But all ad carries go for lifesteal no? Doesn't heal lower the lifesteal. Well thats what I heard from my Brazilian buddy.

heal is for early game and critical situations
its the new meta cause no other spell would do better on ad carry, you dont need ignite, if you want exhaust, tell your support to take exhaust(new meta for supports too tbh)
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Heal does not lower health gain from lifesteal, spell vamp, ability heals, passives, or health regen. What it DOES lower is any additional SUMMONER heals.

Read the damn tooltip and it says it only applies to summoner spells.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games