Toribash
Custom belt > many games played > habit of interacting with others > consequent decency - which includes no begging, for example-. In other words, he is really, NOT a custom belt.
Lol that sums it up nicely doesn't it. God I hope my noob interaction doesn't rise with the rank of dan I achieve(Fuck that Of course it will)
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
lol anyone notice he spelled it custome?
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Lol PV2 you would be the one to point out a miss spell. But yeah I think that enforces his noobness. Also... I have had 3 people leave my sever with out even pressing space because they saw my belt... Ah life is good.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
6) WTF is this shit.... Do people just think that they can just post 2 smilies and there in. I hope this person actual understands that it is a whole different ball game when it comes to being in a official clan. And for that matter not even a unofficial clan would allow this. In every clan you must fill out a app. There are no exceptions... What you just did was with those similes is the equivalent of going to a job interview for a highly graded and funded company but naked...

This post was almost awarded Fears Official Thumbs Up Of Approval ~Fear091
Last edited by Fear; Jun 2, 2011 at 01:24 AM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!