Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Merry Christmas ya bastards! Sounds like you all did pretty well on loot this year. I got a new motorcycle helmet, some fancy candy shit, and violin lessons. Hell yes. Also, for anyone who doesn't know, Valve is trying to make up for another year of no Half-Life 3 by giving away L4D2. So go grab that.

I'm going to be flying out of town tomorrow to see people for Christmas, so I'm not going to be in-game again until New Year's Eve. I'll still be on the forums a bit though, and I'm always in the Skype room.
\o/
Risk, just so you know, riding a motorcycle makes you 36% cooler. Just thought I should mention that. Also, this computer is beast and runs basically anything at high settings. So happy.
Not the show.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
Risk, just so you know, riding a motorcycle makes you 36% cooler. Just thought I should mention that. Also, this computer is beast and runs basically anything at high settings. So happy.

Impossible. Risk can't be 36% percent cooler, when he is already. 100% cool.

Also, I racked in a PS4, with a year of PS+. So that is pretty awesome.
Last edited by Toolfree; Dec 26, 2013 at 05:31 PM. Reason: "with a year PS+." Doesn't really work.
my clan was deleted
Nice, what kind of guitar did you get, Justin? Acoustic? Electric? Model? I've got a nice strat and a Dean myself, along with a Gibson acoustic and Fender bass.
\o/
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
Nice, what kind of guitar did you get, Justin? Acoustic? Electric? Model? I've got a nice strat and a Dean myself, along with a Gibson acoustic and Fender bass.

Risk you play guitars AND ride motorcycles? Damn, you're cool.

Last edited by Toolfree; Dec 26, 2013 at 08:53 PM.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
Risk you play guitars AND ride motorcycles? Damn, you're cool.

Does it run on gas instead of electricity?

Also, I just applied for a Minecraft SMP server. If you want to see my application video, you can see it here.
Application... do join a minecraft server?
Kinda stupid if you ask me..
What kind of server asks for an application just to be played on?
Originally Posted by Erif View Post
Application... do join a minecraft server?
Kinda stupid if you ask me..
What kind of server asks for an application just to be played on?

It's a whitelist server of friends that play vanilla survival together. It would be stupid if they didn't require an application. If anyone could join, people would join and just grief everyone and it would ruin the server.