Toribash
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
@ConCon
Thanks. I've just joined up.

Anyway, let's keep getting some activity together.
Everyone who reads this, keep posting and letting us know you're here.
I will say this loud and clear: You don't need to respond to the posts above you.

If you'd like, you're more than welcome to talk about absolutely anything, and I encourage you to.
Talk about your day, post a video you like, let us know what you're doing in other areas of toribash.
Let us know you're here and share anything you'd like.

Who here watches tv shows anyway?

Well I watch stuff like doctor who if that counts as a TV show. and other stuff like castle, bones, Grimm, and almost human. Im pretty sure that stuff counts? .-. btw do you watch TV shows rapp?
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
Well I watch stuff like doctor who if that counts as a TV show. and other stuff like castle, bones, Grimm, and almost human. Im pretty sure that stuff counts? .-. btw do you watch TV shows rapp?

It certainly does.
Almost Human is amazing. The swedish show, right?

Mh, I watch a fair bit actually in my spare time.
I'm currently keeping up with Revolution, Supernatural, The Mentalist, White Collar, House of Lies, and The Walking Dead for now.

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I watch Arrow and the Tomorrow People. Good shows.

What's Arrow like anyway?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
It's awesome. Not my greatest show but I love watching it. It's about a guy who got stuck on a island for 5 years after being ship wrecked and he learns how to kill and survive and use a bow. When he comes back to his home he hunts down all the bad people in his town on a list that his father gave him. It's pretty good.

Also Game of Thrones is the best tv show ever.. Nothing beats it. Season 4 is starting on the 6 April.
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Btw , kamura , you don't choose any team ?

He chose one, The GreenHat
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."