Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Railgun123 View Post
I could go ingame if u want. But I'm tired at the moment due to lack of sleep last night. It was so cold i couldn't move a muscle. I just curled up into the tiniest ball i could and tried to conserve as much body heat as possible.
-----

I believe you.

Sicks: I can't help but wonder where GalaxyMN and Jewww went. Haven't seen a single post from Galaxy in over a month or so. Jewww might drop by but i think he wouldn't post though.

Haha tell me I don't post :P I am always here & watching I don't always have to post to let you all know I am here :P Remember that
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
It's been a good year now since I have returned, Been busy with that thing people call life or whatever haha
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
I've tested the new Quick gtwords with hampa,Vendoor and Holotor!

Mod code:

Mod Code

Attached Files
Holo vs Hampa.rpl (73.1 KB, 3 views)
Me vs Holo win.rpl (77.4 KB, 3 views)
Me vs Holo.rpl (284 Bytes, 3 views)
Oh, Jewww, I think we forgot to tell. We have been merging old threads in The Brig and we leave no redirect. We can find stuff in there and it contains 90% of our posts. It has been the way of Piratez for a really long time.

I think I have the motivation to lead the clan properly now. K after I finish my project I'll try to update sticky threads, especially the Info Center. The deadline for my project is tomorrow so I'll try being focused. If I start posting stuff then you know I'm procrastinating.
Last edited by Uberis; Jan 29, 2014 at 06:16 PM.
Why not add this thread and posts to old chat, and reopen old one? It's cool if over 50k posts :o

Apathetic User