Toribash
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I'm just going to go sadly cry in a corner ok :<
Just the thought of having a 3CM penis hurts my feels.

Why think about it when you could look down

You'd have to squint pretty hard
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Why think about it when you could look down

You'd have to squint pretty hard

Buuuuuuurrrrrnnnnn
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
ecks dee
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
save me from the nothing ive become
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally Posted by xR3apzZx View Post
save me from the nothing ive become

Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 25, 2015 at 07:58 PM.
how the fuck is water diamagnetic if both hydrogen and oxygen are paramagnetic?

the only fucking way i can see this even remotely being a thing is if the hydrogen atoms fill the missing 2 electrons needed to complete the 2p shell from oxygen since ground state elemental oxygen is 2p4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally Posted by xR3apzZx View Post
how the fuck is water diamagnetic if both hydrogen and oxygen are paramagnetic?

the only fucking way i can see this even remotely being a thing is if the hydrogen atoms fill the missing 2 electrons needed to complete the 2p shell from oxygen since ground state elemental oxygen is 2p4

Shut the fuck up or I'll beat you up, nerd
oh yeah i can talk fancy too.

so the 200sx comes with a damn fine sr20det. it got about 205hp@6k rpm at stock. it's not the most hp, but the engine is damn fine tunable. people push the sr20 much higher in whp, yet, people choose to swap the sr20 for an ls engine. this makes no sense to me. the 200sx sr20det is a platform for opportunities. you can do almost whatever you want with it, yet, people do ls swaps. explain that to me.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
oh yeah i can talk fancy too.

so the 200sx comes with a damn fine sr20det. it got about 205hp@6k rpm at stock. it's not the most hp, but the engine is damn fine tunable. people push the sr20 much higher in whp, yet, people choose to swap the sr20 for an ls engine. this makes no sense to me. the 200sx sr20det is a platform for opportunities. you can do almost whatever you want with it, yet, people do ls swaps. explain that to me.

Shut the fuck up or I'll beat you up, nerd