Toribash
How does depression work, if you don't mind me asking? I know it's a whole lot more than just being sad, but what exactly is it? I'm studying psychology because this type of shit interests me.

Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Yeah, I played Warband too. Played the Game of Thrones mod for it 'cus I saw Robbaz play it. It was a pretty fun game, but buggy too. Eventually stopped playing since a bug corrupted my save.

I never played any Warband mods. They look really fun, though.

After I got bored of staying in the same faction, I became a freelancer and fought as a mercenary for any kingdom that was at war at the time. Once a war ends, I leave and kill bandits while waiting for the next kingdom to stir shit up.

Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I have over 138 hours played in mount and blade warband, the new VC extension is pretty badass imo, shame they released it so unfinished and buggy. but it has been patched a while ago so it is actually playable now

My friend is obsessed with VC. Never tried it, but it looks awesome. Definitely gonna get into it once my PC is fixed.
Last edited by Bulletron; Nov 20, 2015 at 07:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
How does depression work, if you don't mind me asking? I know it's a whole lot more than just being sad, but what exactly is it? I'm studying psychology because this type of shit interests me.

I never played any Warband mods. They look really fun, though.

After I got bored of staying in the same faction, I became a freelancer and fought as a mercenary for any kingdom that was at war at the time. Once a war ends, I leave and kill bandits while waiting for the next kingdom to stir shit up.

My friend is obsessed with VC. Never tried it, but it looks awesome. Definitely gonna get into it once my PC is fixed.

It's scary and it sucks.
For me in particular, I don't like food anymore. I don't listen to music nearly as much and my artistic capabilies have dropped a lot. It convinces me that those around me don't care about me. Which hurts because that includes the most important people. It's kind of like wearing a very heavy backpack for a long time and not being able to take it off.

On a lighter note, I just started two new antidepressants so I may be able to take my backpack off
Last edited by Aracoon; Nov 20, 2015 at 11:15 PM.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
but you don't miss me. i see how it is you scum.

also hi ara how are you

I said I would lick your butt, what implies that I don't miss you?
Damn, racoon. That sucks.

I used to be really paranoid, thinking none of my friends actually gave a shit about me, but that was definitely not actual depression. Just some old insecurities. Can't imagine the shit depressed people go through.

why do i keep using the word "shit" in every post?
a spoon.
shit's the shit man

shit

Also, I hope you get it feeling better Aracoon. If you wanna play some games, I'm always down to play Smite or Paladins. Both are pretty sick games. (:
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
I actually have a beta key so I'll hop on and play with you and facade tomorrow

I'm on the IRC, just ping me whenever you wanna play.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
shit's the shit man

shit

Also, I hope you get it feeling better Aracoon. If you wanna play some games, I'm always down to play Smite or Paladins. Both are pretty sick games. (:

Damn, it's been such a long time since I've played Smite.
finished downloading smite, will play with peeps later on
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls