Toribash
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Hmm, there are ways to fix the boot loader in windows, Look at this(lifehacker.com), and this(winhelponline.com). You will need to have the install disc or get a friend to download the iso and either mount it to a USB key or a dvd. This is just one of the ways I can think of restoring your issue without deleting your data. Although the virus might have deleted your BIOS, if that is the case your laptop is fucked unless if it has GIGABYTE Multi-BIOS, although the chances of getting this type of virus is highly unlikely.
Hope that helped

Also, Creati0n, I know you're gonna call me a nerd... I'll cri all nite if you do :c

fucking shredded need breath
HAWMYGAED!
I'm a Tuna if no one has noticed before...
Also what have you been up to coon?
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Someone is probably not very knowledgeable about the many types of fishes.

Hi Raccoon.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I friends I am back, I have defeated my depression once again and I am regaining interest in the community.
I'm pretty great :3 hi Chris hi Daed
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post
I friends I am back, I have defeated my depression once again and I am regaining interest in the community.

Aracoon. I miss you, bud.
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Aracoon. I miss you, bud.

but you don't miss me. i see how it is you scum.

also hi ara how are you
Originally Posted by Aracoon View Post

Yo Aracoon ^-^
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again