Toribash
OH SHIT 359 NOSCOPE MLG DORITOS FUNMOTION MOUNT DEW CAPSLOCK FRODO OBRY RAINBOW AVATAR

we've had about 3 posts like that this month. At least we are getting a name out there, keK
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by CataIyst View Post
Sr that hurt my eyes. Haha please make quality posts It's nice to see your active but if you want to stay active make better and quality posts in our clan thread.
Thanks for that 10 word sentence gru...You should PM that to Sr please it would help if you made way longer posts. Same with you Gru.

Well, my last post was reply so I didn't have much to say. If I answer on topic or something I have much to say about my posts are longer. If I made my replies for small things longer it would be a bit weird.

Also I think I will open recruitment room this weekend.

Any new topic guys?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Alright Gru, send me a mesage throw steam so I join you in the recruitment server.

I will remake the ranks probably this saturday. Some will stay in their current ranks tho: iMat, Seba, Eki and Gru. The rest might keep their rank, be promoted or get kicked depending in the case.

I think we should dive the moderators in diferent tipes, like ingame/inforums and events moderators. This would help to have everything more organized and this way nobody would be overloaded with responsibilities.

I might need to kick the hole war team which is highly inactive. And then I will discuss with bumb, maybe I should kick him till he gets unbanned.
-----
pd: just checked the war team, seems like I have already kicked most of them, I guess bquad is active enough to stay.
-----
The following members:
boogie22 ; MMATori ; maruto600 ; uppkicker

Will have 3 days to be back active or they will get kicked, Voidexx is now part of the first generation
Last edited by Onsola; Jan 8, 2016 at 12:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Should I change my profile pic? I have been using it for like 3 years now, you can see it better in my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Onsola/

A friend of mine told me that it would be amazing to have an image with all of our toris in line, maybe with a cool mod in the background, would be nice

something like this

that would also be a really cool thing for the MAU page photo. with a cool shaders on. yeah that would be awesome

every one email me a screenshot of a pose and your head
Email:Brodudeman74@gmail.com
Last edited by Dogzy; Jan 8, 2016 at 03:48 AM.
Welcome back dogzy!~

One bad thing about this page header is that we actually are increasing anddecreasing with members, so that mightbe hard e.e
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Welcome back dogzy!~

One bad thing about this page header is that we actually are increasing anddecreasing with members, so that mightbe hard e.e

I had an idea that we make the rubble peoples heads
Too hard? Idk. I think0riginal5 can do it, who attended photoshop university idk
Hey Dogzy, nice to see you are getting more active this time, keep it up!

After all it wasnt such a dull move as i thought it would be, maybe we could stay like this for a while. Looks like things are working out alright, since now you guys understand that the quality posts are the only way to become official.

Something remarkable is that there arent shitposts in the last pages