no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

snob can i come in i posted a app
-----
please
Last edited by Syrus21; Dec 13, 2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The thing is that you do lean backwards when you kick, and that replay catches the essence of a combat kick in Taekwondo style... A bit like the north-korean special forces v. ...
-----
I kinda filled my replay folder with alternatives; these are the top 3 if you ask me (got Taekwondo1 through 9, Taekwondo1! through 9! and one extra, Taekwodo1...

1) Which one of the do you like the most
2) what should be changed if anything?
3) Why?
4) Any ideas that could revolutionary change it except that the replay contains power enough to pull of a boomhit instead?
Attached Files
Taekwodo3.rpl (71.1 KB, 7 views)
Taekwondo2!.rpl (70.9 KB, 8 views)
Taekwondo!.rpl (62.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Smogard49; Dec 14, 2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
So, are we waiting for smog or are we just waiting for everyone to be unbanned? I for one am fine with waiting for whatever but, I'd just like to know.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Your applications have been copied to the private board and are currently being handled.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Taekwondo! seems incomplete, with the arm still moving in an awkward way after the dq.

Taekwondo3 would be awesome if you could somehow kneel down (without dq ofc) and put the hands together in the old 'prayer' position (elbows held/contracted). Maybe even look up too.

Personally Taekwondo2! is the one I like most currently, but if you were able to better Taekwondo3, then that would be epic.
I like Taekwondo2, maybe take off dq and showboat around with some more kicks to the air, whilst maintaining balance ofc. :P

Try and do some Hwaorang (from the game Tekken) type moves.