Toribash
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post

Yes,

@Boonana
AP Trynd? I mentioned that to my friend as a joke once, though I could be wrong to assume it would be bad; AP Amumu turned out well.
What's good about AP Trynd (specifically what's better about it in comparison to AD Trynd?)

5 deathcaps and a lich bane. Slow hit spin hit heal hit ult hit. Does about half the.damage of ad tryn without lifesteal, its legit.
I R IRONMAN
Sorry Mist, I'm on EU West D:

I'd like to try Ezreal. He has a lot of skill shots though (at least it seems that way) which I'm not great with spamming, especially with my shitty mouse. I really need to get a new one, it has a load of stuff stuck to the bottom, it won't even come off, it causes my mouse to drag really slowly. Playing LoL this week with my friends mouse has been great, being able to effectively dodge skill shots.

And right enough, Ahri's combos are scary, especially with her jumping in and out like that.

Also lol just lost a game against Brand in mid. Not only was he pretty good but I'm not very good with Cass, he beat me pretty easily. The range on his pillar is saddening :(

@bob
Oh I see :D I guess the only thing he would be good for is that self heal giving him back 100% of his HP.

Also Lich Bane is for pussies when building AP on anyone - 5 Deathcaps and a Rod of Ages. Boots are also for little girls. This build is viable on everyone, if you play any AP champ any other way uninstall the game and apologize to Riot for wasting their time.
Ezreal is a real man, and he will help you learn the game because of the skillshots.

[T]
#hi

Ezreal is a girl.
Don't be silly.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks

Girl Ezreal

oShit. Uric's right.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Well that sure is... Okay.

@Ishi
Yeah, but Ez doesn't look to fun either, at least not as fun as some of the others I've been waiting to try. Also if I need skill shot practice I can always play Lux :D
AP Kog is still the funnest shit around. 250 damage for 40 mana at level 6 with absolutely no items is too good a deal to pass up. Zone ALL the enemy.

And it's not just early game, oh hell naw. Ending at 750-950 aoe damage for 40-240 mana every second, 1 800-1000 auto hit nuke, 1 800-1000 aoe slow, and hitting for 13% of the enemy's health per auto attack, along with additional slows on all spells and hitting for an additional 600-700 on every auto attack after a spell, ignoring 50% of their mr, while having over 3000 hp and running at over 400 ms is priceless. Best sustained nuking potential in the game, along with one of the best ranges.

Fuck AD and onhit Kog, AP is still the way to go.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
ap kog is fun for mid, zoning like a boss.

He is just a good buy due to be a good ad carry and a good mid.

But if you arent carefull lee sin ganks your mid lane and xerath stuns you for the easy kill :P
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.