Toribash
I lol'd so hard. Now! KYLE! Go look for a comic with a rescue dog. HEY, guess what, they don't make rescue cats.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Rescue dogs.

-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Metria, I deleted your post in the philosophy thread. Keep it on topic in there.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
there are reasons why i would say i hate cats too, but, you just need to gain their trust and stuff.

Gain there trust? That's like the easiest thing possible. Cats love everything that dangles (no, not that thing in your mind...). Anyway, get any leaf, get a cat to see it in your hand while it's slightly high up, the cat will automatically come slowly to you with it's eyes on the leaf, then it will jump trying to catch it disregarding that it doesn't trust you (the person holding the leaf), while it's slightly distracted, put your hand slowly on it's head... Poof... Insta trust. It will then follow you anywhere, any time, curl up between your feet, scratch it's head on your pants...

Did this around 7 to 8 times, worked every single time.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Kunamikaii View Post
I like dogs.

i like trains.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Gain there trust? That's like the easiest thing possible. Cats love everything that dangles (no, not that thing in your mind...). Anyway, get any leaf, get a cat to see it in your hand while it's slightly high up, the cat will automatically come slowly to you with it's eyes on the leaf, then it will jump trying to catch it disregarding that it doesn't trust you (the person holding the leaf), while it's slightly distracted, put your hand slowly on it's head... Poof... Insta trust. It will then follow you anywhere, any time, curl up between your feet, scratch it's head on your pants...

Did this around 7 to 8 times, worked every single time.

ej is cat guru. o_O

follow me cat...folloooow me.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Originally Posted by LaSer38 View Post
i like trains.
ej is cat guru. o_O
follow me cat...folloooow me.

EJM the cat whisperer

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
haha! xD

Yeah, but i mean more, hmm, emotional trust, you know, so you know that the cat actually loves you and when youre gone its sad, and when youre next to them, they always sleep next to you, snuggle with you, you know what i mean?
That's what happens after you try my technique.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.