Toribash
its good for a replay after a long time that you didn't edit anything...

I very like the not existing flow! great...

haha jk, endpose sucks but the replay is nice
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
This is my fav replay
jtank yours was nice, i liked the split cap combo
-----
i meant this one srry
Attached Files
0000scisordecap.rpl (49.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Trikskier; Mar 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lol bump I found some old replays.
Attached Files
se_xmas.rpl (232.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by shadowelf; Aug 17, 2011 at 02:57 PM.
derp
I request a replay where one player moves in slowmotion while the other player prepares a madman or something like that, but it has to look like a normal fight. Wushu could be a good mod for that, or maybe ninjutsu. Since one player is supposed to look like a hacker in that replay, he can move his joints in every frame. That would be handy for you I guess.

Just make it look like a hacker/cheater is playing.
If there is a replay like that already, I would like to see that.
/posting in replay thread
New replay haven't made a replay in over 4-5 months so bare with me I'm at quite a low point :P
Attached Files
#Booms are overrated.rpl (191.3 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by gerFight View Post
I request a replay where one player moves in slowmotion while the other player prepares a madman or something like that, but it has to look like a normal fight. Wushu could be a good mod for that, or maybe ninjutsu. Since one player is supposed to look like a hacker in that replay, he can move his joints in every frame. That would be handy for you I guess.

Just make it look like a hacker/cheater is playing.
If there is a replay like that already, I would like to see that.
/posting in replay thread

You try the script blink.lua, it's great for a replay you're describing. You can suspend uke (slowmotion guy) in mid air using blink.lua, and you can do a normal replay with tori. Look for it in the scripts section near the Llamas vs Ponies banner.

I would make it for you but I can't get ingame, at all.