Ranking
Pssst Guys!

My birthday is March 7th! I turn 18 on a Saturday! I can't think of a better day to get stupid drunk.

Btw, the computers at my Uni are freaking amazing:

Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Pssst Guys!

My birthday is March 7th! I turn 18 on a Saturday! I can't think of a better day to get stupid drunk.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! btw, my birthday will be on June 3rd.
Looks like mine will go first :>
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Pssst Guys!

ugh...i hope if i can have that kind of shit
-----
Originally Posted by SansFord View Post
Looks like mine will go first :>

well,yeah ur birthday will be first
i put all the birthday schedule to this list:
1st.Sansford (2/3/2015)
2nd.Spark (7/3/2015)
3rd.Matt (14/3/2015)
7th.Elite (3/6/2015)

i hope if i can sell my eyepatch and give the money to u all
Last edited by Mattkit5; Feb 25, 2015 at 02:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey I've been in vibe before but I left as I wasn't going to be on toribash for awhile. So I have come back onto toribash and want to apply again so here .
My in real life name is Zac and my in game name is TurtelZac. I am a brown belt and a couple of games near black belt. My favourite gamemodes are aikido and greykido. I do MMA in real life and I can replicate some moves into toribash.

The reason I want to join is that I've been in the clan and its full of nice, friendly people. I also want to try and help move it up the ranks it might be slowly but it will be surely. Just so you know I will joke around and be an abusoulte BRUH but I will be serious if you want me to.

That's it for my application and sorry I didn't do it in the application forum.
-----
Also im 15years old forgot to add that
Last edited by TurtelZac; Feb 25, 2015 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah... as Reliks said, this isn't the Recruitment Thread. You won't have a chance if you can't tell the difference between a discussion thread and a recruitment thread!
soo. if anybody applying to this thread instead of the recruitment thread,they will auto-rejected?
-----
btw,anybody know a cool free game? i only have the escapist and unturned
Last edited by Mattkit5; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
soo. if anybody applying to this thread instead of the recruitment thread,they will auto-rejected?
-----
btw,anybody know a cool free game? i only have the escapist and unturned

Hammerfight, but you need a mouse with high DPI settings. it is 1 euro or 2. oops, cracked CS:GO