Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello, my name is Rafael (also in real life), I'd like to join because this is a respectful organization with skilled and experienced players. I can play any kind of aikido, the classic aikido.tbm, aikidobigdojo, greykido etc. I play another mods too, but aikido is my favorite, I love it.
I started playing aikido when I was 4th dan, I think I'm not bad but not that good, that's why I'm here, I'd really like to play with you guys to get better.
I'm currently 8th Dan Black Belt and I'm playing since 2009, well, I stopped playing for about 1 year or more and came back last year.
I'll put some replays below:
Attached Files
Dat Save - AikidoBD.rpl (77.0 KB, 6 views)
Decap - Aikido.rpl (35.5 KB, 3 views)
I vote yes, I play with him daily in the akbd tourney lobby. He's talented and often goes on streaks.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
His replays impressed me, and the application was well put and to the point. I'll say yes.
Last edited by ElCaeko; Sep 17, 2012 at 11:47 PM.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Since I knew who rafael when I was undead21. Kinda. I will say yes. He is a great player Very impressive. Also. I would be willing to teach uncle aikido if he sends me a pm (that means he has to check up on this thread more often if he REALLY wants to join )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Name: Abdydude
Qi: 11000
Why you want to join: Cuz I love aikido and would like to join a clan of aikido.
Ingame Activity: 8/10
Forum Activity: 9.5/10
If you would like a ingame testing pm me what time you would like to do it i can do it in 4 hours after this post if you would like.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rafael! Welcome to the Team Aikido Organization! We hope you can make a name for yourself in a positive manner with us!

And abdydude, do you have any replays availabe? If not please be tested by a member.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|