Ranking
Flow is a clan that lives in infamy with the staff (for some obscure reasons). Those that fear to be an outcast has left flow, to escape the prosecution and laughter of the demigods as: they don't have balls to be a FLOW.

Except me, I'm an outcast by default plus I'm a liquid, and liquid is above flow, there is also some remnants of the staff in me... Mutant so to say. XD
I'm back ! That was some kewl week-end ^^

I went to hard on the boose on friday, so the saturday was a bit hard for me, but still nice
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Flow is a clan that lives in infamy with the staff (for some obscure reasons). Those that fear to be an outcast has left flow, to escape the prosecution and laughter of the demigods as: they don't have balls to be a FLOW.

Except me, I'm an outcast by default plus I'm a liquid, and liquid is above flow, there is also some remnants of the staff in me... Mutant so to say. XD

heretic, ah wait...
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Since I'm the most active one I'm taking the control of this clan. Start to worship me and give me your TC, Items, souls, everything...

Or else.
i gave you access to my shared bank, i guess william can do the same as he is our official clan bank.

if you want, i can give you an access to teamwushu
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Office jobs would be the death of me.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]