Ranking
2 hands, one is made into a circle and brought in front of the other hand.
Alt sides for the circle hand is very large, so when you grab, it goes big.
the god
no, but how does it get bigger thwn it hits the other player? it dosent get bigger when u grab it..... im a mod newb so...
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
I need help with modding swords. When I create them they dont go through the uke. How do you make the swords so they go through the uke? It would be very nice if someone could anwser.
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<
Originally Posted by riverchen View Post
no, but how does it get bigger thwn it hits the other player? it dosent get bigger when u grab it..... im a mod newb so...

It gets bigger when click the hands, also know as, grabbbing.
body r_hand
shape box
sides 0.22 0.22 0.22
alt_sides 0.3 0.11 0.16
alt_sides determine the size of the hand when it is in a grabbing state.

Originally Posted by darkspace View Post
I need help with modding swords. When I create them they dont go through the uke. How do you make the swords so they go through the uke? It would be very nice if someone could anwser.

You mean instagib?
just add flag 6
env_obj 1
shape box
flag 6
for example.
Sup wise folks

I need a slight help, I'm doing a simple fight mod; no crazy ideas of jumps or objects.

I've modified force and speed of some joints, shape of hands, other than that I haven't done much.
My problem is that Uke is spawning higher than tori. I can't quite understand why. I've cleaned up the values I'm not using but nope. Nothing. The only thing I might have screwed is that I started with values for both players not defining player 0 and player 1. I had to put those conditions as I added some thrust to balance'em a little so I copy pasted the values I had so far. Are there any differences between position values of uke and tori limbs? Not Left and right parts, I know those are different, but from a player to another. I'm just shooting in the dark with that question to see if I can have it fixed without bothering much but if you know what's causing that height difference just tell me right away.
Thanks in advance!
P.s:Thanks for the mod guides to their respective authors.
"Don't hate the game, hate the playas" Joel Durham Jr
Remember good sportmanship, we've all been n00bs once.
It's a glitch that can't really be avoided, but it's only a tiny bit higher right?
You should be able to fix uke's height with engageplayerpos
engageplayerpos 0,0,0,0,0,0
defines the positions of the x,y,z axis for player 0 and x,y,z axis for player 1
try making the z for uke (player 0 I think) a little bit less than 0
the god