Ranking
Well seeing as I can't hit the heart of the forums with some stairs, I'll just stare at it

Aw god why is Like a G6 on the radio
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by andcream View Post
D: why aren't you guys MY friends of face book
-----

I am your friend on facebook.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by siku View Post
and also you can sue people from other countries FOR NO REASON AT ALL

Yeah thats pretty true.

Over here that shit is all over T.V. where people sue people for something stupid, or over something stupid all the time and whatnot.Its more in country than out of country than anything though.
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Originally Posted by JustKerry View Post
I am your friend on facebook.

...oh ya...
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
I have a facebook but I never use it... I check it out like once a month

I check my Twitter even less
FIRED UP
Darcy Hodge. That's me if you really want, not sure who will but meh, if you can guess which one I am then.. Yeah, haha.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
Originally Posted by poopy12 View Post
Darcy Hodge. That's me if you really want, not sure who will but meh, if you can guess which one I am then.. Yeah, haha.

Are you the one with the picture?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I use Facebook to contract friends/family when it's break time if I don't already have their number or if their phone is taken away. I don't really do anything else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation