Toribash
I'm inclined to say no still, but, I feel more like refraining from voting.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Clan Application
Why I Want To Join
I would like to join because all of the members I've seen in the clan are really cool. I've been talking to Jsnuff and he's been really kind. Since applications were closed I was talking to him and he said I could join. I hadn't received a reply from him so I'm applying. About a month ago when I was a blue belt rappunk asked me to join Essence-Minor. Although at the time I was sure I would be buying Qi soon so I declined the invite. Then my friend was being a spud so got to work and started playing 50-75 games a day and now I'm a black belt. I think Essence a cool active clan and would be happy to join! Although I'm not the most active forum user Jsnuff said it was okay, but I am trying to get my posts up. In all, the clan seems really chill and would love to be apart of the family.
Why Would You Want This Sexy Package?
I think I would make an exceptional member to the clan because although I am not active on the forums. I am active in game and always meeting new people. I believe I could make a name for Essence and get it to the top. I try to be as kind and as fun as possible in-game not only for me, but for everyone. Overall, if you give me a chance and put me on trial you will see how I can affect the clan in a positive way.
Are You That One Homeless Guy I See Everywhere?
Sadly, yes. No just kidding, I made my account about 3 months ago after trying to get back in the game. My first account (BubBug) was made in July 7-14 of 2012. I then lost my account for about a year after reaching my black belt. I then found my password deep in my files, but I didn't like the account and was 99k about from a name change. So I made my new account... Adore! I think it's a pretty successful account so far and I plan on keeping this as my main. Back to who I am. I am a competitive 8th grader who loves gaming. I try to get my self known in game and talk to everybody. Mostly annoy them, but I talk to them. BubBug was a black belt as well and I was still keeping up with Toribash without playing. So I am experienced for the most part. I'm 14 and love sports (when I'm at school) I'm currently on the track team at ASU prep. Overall, I am a fun male who likes to have fun. (;
What I Can Offer
Well, if you live in Arizona. Snack breaks and picnics at my house. I can make sucky banners on GIMP as well. All I can really offer honestly is my skill and sense of humor. Due to my age I can't exactly go to design school and such. Although I am planning on learning java and art + design. So I WILL be able to offer actual useful things in the future. (Example of my work below )

Bagle Bites

Attached Files
Adore vs acer.rpl (816.5 KB, 4 views)
Adore vs Vigilance.rpl (393.3 KB, 6 views)
#Adore - Overkill.rpl (167.9 KB, 4 views)
v2 of death-.rpl (238.2 KB, 5 views)
| Are you Luvin It? | Skype: TB.Adore | Creativity = -6 |
@Ninjakyle - I'm leaning more on to a yes side, I'm curious to see how you would perform as a trial. Other than that, let's see what the other staff thinks.

@Adore - Also leading more to a yes, we could use some ingame exposure and what not. Although we'd like you to try post on the forum when you can as we are generally a forum based clan. I'll let the other staff vote now.
@Adore

Your app seems thorough and you seem genuinely interested. Yes from me.

@Ninjakyle

Your app seems detailed although you did go from topic to topic randomly a few times. I'm gonna say yes
Last edited by Sulfur; Mar 10, 2014 at 09:09 AM.
I'm toxic go away.
Thanks guys. I'll appreciate your response. I promise I won't screw up! (:
| Are you Luvin It? | Skype: TB.Adore | Creativity = -6 |
Nice well rounded yes for Adore. I mean... he's a nice guy, he came to me and I kinda told him he can post. I hope he stays dedicated to our clan for a while after getting accepted ;3
Invite sent to Adore. Welcome mate.

Need more votes on Ninjakyle to make the decision. Please read his application on the previous page.