Toribash
Sounds like a pretty good reason to me. Well I met him ingame and talked to him a bit, I suggested either learning to relax or signing up for the dojo (though the dojo might be better because you'll get thorough training from one of the secret members).

Anyhow, have at the training!
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
ok... and whats the REAL reason u want to join we need a GOOD reason too not just to join
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
No to both; if my vote counts.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Originally Posted by reyramiro View Post
Assazin :Did you leave that clan recently, and why?
leave the clan zero because they do nothing the boss did not connect some were rude.

Thank you for answering that half of the question, but the other still remains untouched. Was it like a week ago, couple of months?

Thank you very much.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Was it like a week ago, couple of months?
good if the question is when leave clan zero because the answer is exactly 2 week ago
son of zeus
I'm going to say no to reyramiro, for the main reason that his English is terrible, and his inability to properly quote or make it obvious he's quoting
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
Originally Posted by reyramiro View Post
Was it like a week ago, couple of months?
good if the question is when leave clan zero because the answer is exactly 2 week ago

I doubt that. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...216536&page=15

You said "I'm leaving because the leader is no longer connects do nothing" in a zero thread. This post was made 3 days ago not 2 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Broskii View Post
No to both; if my vote counts.

Everybody's vote counts ;)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Wouldn't 3 days be considered hopping? Either way it's an indefinite no. Sorry.

The main reason would have to be that your English is horrid. The sentences are mind-boggling and the only reason I made out what you said is because there's someone like that in my science class. No disrespect, but it's makes our jobs easier if we can all speak the same language, and speak it well. My advice to you would to find a clan that better suits you, and your first language. As for your stiffness, work that out on your own time.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?