Toribash
Oh, Panzer has reapplied! Sup, bro. I have no opinion (because I'm to lazy to check app), but I wanted to say "Sup, bro.".
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
none actually
-----
he been asking be about joining CW and I totally ignored him on the question.... and probably after he decided to apply anyway.
Last edited by Chikin; Oct 22, 2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: [kame]
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): no
Infraction History: no
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): like the aikibigdojo, aikido are the most frequently played, i from mexico and I am very active
My application is supported by CW member: 1handclap
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays

bvbv.rpl

competencias1.rpl

esre.rpl
Last edited by ramiroevil; Oct 31, 2011 at 03:34 AM.
Must be a language issue here. I said I would not stand in the way of your application, ramiro. That should not be read as supporting your application. I suggested you get to know the rest of the clan before you applied, I think this would still be a good idea. (Since you said you've only met dge and I) How do you know you want to join if you only know two of us? Please don't take my lack of support too personal. I only stand by applicants I know well, otherwise my word means nothing. In case this sounds too serious.... penis
Last edited by 1handclap; Oct 31, 2011 at 06:31 AM.
scorpio is more for black penis.... anyway.... shitty application. Another fag which didn't read a word of the example application not even 20 words... que pasa?!
the only way for get a Yes from me its to send me some good mezcal y sangrita.. otherway gtfo