Toribash
Finally took the time to listin through the songs.

Overall, very good songs you picked there, Alphasonik. You shurely have a decent taste, away from the main autotunes. Jon Hopkins is sick and those summer tunes are nice

You should subscribe to this thread. I guess everybody likes your appearance here

Jtank; I like everything in this song except for the vocal, seriously, the background music is nice. But I only like the normal metal so I guess somebody else has to fap to this

edit:

great new Album. Mumford & Sons has songs, that I share emotions with. A girl that I loved, summer nights, campfire.. Nice music

Last time at the training. Motivates you to give 200%

And Phaeleh. I love alot of songs from them because I love when you can travel with the song. timeless

I love this song so much

for those under you, who understand german

very good lyrics, I'm impressed
Last edited by Aikanaro; Jul 22, 2014 at 07:26 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
ALRIGHT, time for comments for the music according to my unique shittaste.

@AlphasoniK
Alt-J - Something good: I won't say it bored me to death, but I wish it was more interesting to me. Vocals are rather catchy at least. After deeper thought I'd say I likee the song.
Falco benz - Hat tricks - not my type of electronic music, it's ok to have in background.
Millionyoung - Everyday - tbh I actually forgot it was playing, must be way too boring.
Toro Y Moi - You hid - again background music tier, I liked Hat tricks more though.
Com Truise - Alfa Beach - bg tier again, although it has nice vibe to it.
@Aika
'bout Botanist, yeah, because of the vocals it's not that accessible. For some reason I got hooked on them frog vocals
I will wait - it's alright
Sick Puppies - not a fan of rock, but it's lively rather than a borefest, so it's also OK
Phaeleh is nice. My fave out of those posts. Also lol @ disclaimer "konachan has lots of nasty stuff", that's where half my wallpapers come from.
@IKUA
I actually know Shinedown, and my opinion on them is sorta the same as about Sick Puppies - it's survivable for me. Might even say I enjoy them from time to time.

Now I'll post some metal shit, with no guttural vocals so they should be digestible.

Doom metal, catchy, with female vocals. Funny lyrics.

Doom metal again. Heavy and groovy. I like vocals but it's up to your taste, it's not growling at least.

Instrumental from a great canadian tech-death band; other tracks have vocals though. They're releasing a new album soon, having premiered a new track and shit.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Why the fuck did this thread die, WHAT IS IT, DID I KILL IT WITH MY METALS?

I don't give a fuck, I'll post an instrumental anyway. There technically is vocal ( chanting) in the background, but it's still an instrumental. It's pretty chill, even if you're not into loledgymetal, it might be worth checking out. Don't be misled by this one song though, others on the album are rabid black metal.

The sanskrit translates to Kali Ma.
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In spite of her seemingly terrible form, Kali Ma is often considered the kindest and most loving of all the Hindu goddesses, as she is regarded by her devotees as the Mother of the whole Universe

Last edited by JtanK; Aug 3, 2014 at 02:58 AM.

[re] | #Polska
AlphasoniK I like your tastes, those are some of my favorites.

Now for something a bit different, non stop chills. ALL HAIL THE DORIAN MODE SCALE.

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Have some more Japanese stuff:

And one non Youtube thing cause there is literally no proper version of this song on there: LINKUU~

EDIT:
Also
Last edited by flxy; Aug 11, 2014 at 12:52 AM.
Jtank: Everybody fears that they have to look through your awkward taste of music!

just kidding. Don't get me wrong, I really like metal. But more the default taste.
I liked the first one, but chromatic horizon was good aswell.

I stopped listin to that music long time ago so I allways look out for your updates, hoping for songs like the art of dying from gojira, fucking awesome music.
Or when I used to stunt in BF2 I was listining to American head charge very often.
> Americunt Evolving Into Useless Psychic Garbage 35:05
That song is a killer

Buster; Good music update. I liked that. I found to celtic music some time ago, listining to Loreena McKennit, Album 'the book of secrets'. Pretty cool chill music, maybe you like that too if you listin to this genre

For the good old Rock Days

pure gold

Another one for the good old days

Last edited by Aikanaro; Aug 11, 2014 at 01:10 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Man I really need to take an afternoon and listen to all of this. Will do soon.

Anyone know more artists like Andhim, Kalkbrenner, Oliver Koletzki etc? I like the music, I need more of it though and more influences.
@Bust3r
It was a really decent listen.

@flXy
magenta - rather ok
guilty crown ost - heh, also ok
tricot - can't get into it at all, just don't like it
aquarifa - seems generic but I liked it a lot for some reason.

the non YT link doesn't work so I'll wait for a repost.

Fuck, it worked. I know that song well, it's ending from Black Bullet which had totally my favorite OST of last season. Both OP and ED were so goood. And ost inbetween was also good. I liked OP more tho.

@Aika
I was always the odd guy who didn't listen to bands that other people liked lol. It's not like I'm angry about Disturbed or anything, but I just can't get to like them. I'm more OK with Gorillaz perhaps but I don't listen to them any frequently at all neither.

Okay, so for my spam:
Bust3r's post made me crave for a listen of celestial bond by Ensiferum. This one is quite folky metal, with clean female and male vocals (female vox are really nice too) and in general it's a pretty song, so even if you hate metal etc. give it a try, it doesn't have much of metal vibe.

Other than that - lol Immersion by pendulum was like 4 years ago. My zealous love for them ended (like for most of us I imagine) but I still love to hear their tracks once in a while.

Crush is my fave track off Immersion I think. Then I dunno, Witchcraft maybe.

Uh, for the finishing weabooshit touch, ending from Hitsugi no Chaika (which actually turned out to be one of my fave series last season).
Soundcloud link because couldn't find full/good quality on YT and soundcloud is cool anyway.
Last edited by JtanK; Aug 16, 2014 at 02:07 PM.

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
AlphasoniK I like your tastes, those are some of my favorites.

Now for something a bit different, non stop chills. ALL HAIL THE DORIAN MODE SCALE.