Toribash
That is sick really awesome replay Pulse. I see no flaws in it and it is a 10/10 as far as I'm concerned.

You should have entered the Nabi replay event this year ^^

And hope you feel better soon :c
Jesus Pulse o.o
That was ungodly (thats a good thing)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
That is sick really awesome replay Pulse. I see no flaws in it and it is a 10/10 as far as I'm concerned.

You should have entered the Nabi replay event this year ^^

And hope you feel better soon :c

That would have been a bit unfair since i was one of the judge
(and i still am).

Anyway thanks ;P
Long gone
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
Nice one Squiziph.

I'm too sick to post the replay directly: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...35&postcount=9

And when i say sick i mean ill.

fuck me
I should rly pay more attention to this thread. Shit u have improved greatly...
I wanted to post some of my mp replays but I will just skip that part xD
wishful eyes deceive me
Haha nice, never knew you were one of the judges.

Will def look forward to your next replay. Been a while since people got awestruck on the replay forum :P
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
Nice one Squiziph.

I'm too sick to post the replay directly: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...35&postcount=9

And when i say sick i mean ill.

I don't even know how to comment on this.
All I can say is that I've watched it over and over and over because that's how entertained I was. Brilliant stuff hands down.
-----
Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Two of my best saved lensh matches ^^.

Can't say I'm really into it, but its hard to judge as there aren't really any lenshu matches that stand out.
Last edited by McBurger; Feb 13, 2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah it's a bit hard to make outstanding replays in lensh or wushuu, basically any mod besides akido imo.

I did however just finish a replay I've been at for a while because I didn't have much time nor mood to complete it. I'm pretty satisfied with it, although I'm a bit disappointed I couldn't get the 3DM boom punch I was looking for.

I did make a 2dm punch and a nice long bouncing skeetshot though
Attached Files
00 decap punch v1.rpl (116.3 KB, 9 views)