Toribash
Belt:2nd dan, just about hitting 3rd in a day or so.
Preferred Mods:Akido, Judo and kickboxin.
Old Clans: Hunters( I lead them for a little while until I was jailed a while back they got in new leaders so I lft and joined) [MFR] I just left them because the clan is falling apart.
Why do you want to join?:Well if Ern remembers me from wayyyy back I have wanted to join Urban for a while now but never bothered as back then the belt was higher requirements, so now im applying.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:Game skills and some art skillZ, I like to make textures when I can be bothered they look good and other times their a pile of shit. Im good in the mods I mentioned so for game skillZ that covers them.
Other Qualities:
You will need to include 3-5 replays: I only got out of prison like 3 weeks ago, I haven't really got 5 replays but ill give you the 1 I have.
Attached Files
pounded Hunter!.rpl (24.7 KB, 8 views)
Fill the requirements of the application 3 replays minimum. Post some pictures of your art and texts.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I don't have replays, had you bothered to read what I put you would understand why. I'll make some text's n art when I get photoshop back on this comp. Its new.
I did bother to read... you should of come prepared and made replays before you apply. It doesn't take long to make a replay =/
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
It does when your computer is barely capable to run the game, I have to close everything else down just to get FPS 7 because my computer is that much of a fail at the moment, ill be happy to take a test though and make some replays off of that. =)
Krook, no...

You are wellcome to apply again when you got some replays and your computer is ready for playing Toribash again. but for now its a no.

Cheers
eyCoco
[Urban]|OLDA