Toribash
Oh the problem with 90% of the replay makers... plagiarism (song names). We are all going get sued one day xD
Any ways you know that grabbing in manips before the dms might be seen as a bad thing.
Out side of that I think you did a good job.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Hai hai.

Northpole Throwdown: Wanted to have more fun, with less edit. Guess what, it was more edit, less fun, even without them boomhits...
Cnc really appreciated on this one, as I tried a new style.
Attached Files
Northpole Throwdown.rpl (288.1 KB, 11 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh cool, thanks.

Made this thingy in about 20 min
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - For Realsies.rpl (211.5 KB, 50 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
For Realsies:

Opener was really cool
The spins were great, the momentum was fabulous, not much wrong about it
I don't really like the contracted wrist, it just looks weird in my opinion
Besides that it's a great opener

Punch was great, it was fluid and it let you transition easily
Spin to kick was really nice and clean
Decap kick was great, should be a boom In my opinion

Really good replay for 20 minutes
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks for the cnc. Here's another one. I think it turned out okay,

Northern comfort: All right, here's a new replay, a few punches and a skeet.
Attached Files
Northern Comfort.rpl (234.1 KB, 10 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Northpole Throwdown:
Pros:
cool opener
great dms
great skeet
Cons:
no booms
Things you should do:
Shiiiiiiiit swep what you been eating lmao, the entire replay really threw me off, i really like the dms in this one, also somehow you managed to keep the flow, that's great, but the thing is, in dm oriented replays it would be better with booms and shit, maybe you could put more time in the hits, but nevertheless, shit's insane and is whoa-worthy, 8.5/10

Northern Comfort:
Pros:
good opener
cool skeet
Cons:
punches are weird
slow
skeet takes too long to set up
nothing much to see really
Things you should do:
what is this duude, sorry but this is boring to watch, it's like you did this while drunk, movement is okay but really there's nothing spectacular or eye opening in this one like you did in the previous replay, but your movement looks cool and somewhat realistic, if you could only implement speed and more dms with your movement, your replays are going to be fire, try not getting too high in the air unless you could control your airborne movement, maybe you should try higher gravity like -15 or -20 because you can get more speed and momentum without flying too far from uke, take your time in each replay you make, if you're busy save it and work on it when you have time, meh replay overall, your earlier replays are definitely better, 5/10.
impress me with you next replay pl0x
Originally Posted by Takayshi View Post
Chilli Noodles :
Hmm , Since its a opener challenge i cant say anything about the opener lol, Well. The first split Kick was ok , Nothing to say much about it but if you had put some more effort on the Split kick then you could have get the Boom , And the Second kick was Lazy af But you managed to get those dms there which was good. The Skeet was Quite Destructive which i liked and the pose was Cool as well

I agree.
God dammit